|价格||$95,000 (After The Fleeca Job, Online)|
- 1 设计
- 2 性能
- 3 图集
- 4 衍生型号
- 5 著名车主
- 6 出现任务
- 7 地点
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See Also
骷髅马的英语原名"kuruma"在日语中意为“车”（車，くるま），可能暗示了该车是日系车。"Kuruma"也可能是对丰田凯美瑞的戏仿，美国最畅销的中型轿车，“凯美瑞”是英语化的日语片假名kanmuri （冠, かんむり），意思是“皇冠”。（丰田有一个命名传统便是用“皇冠”给不同车型命名，该品牌的首代车型是1955年的丰田皇冠，其后继车型是丰田科罗娜和丰田卡罗拉，在拉丁语中两者分别对应“皇冠”和“小皇冠”。）
According to Southernsanandreassuperautos.com, the car has 6 gears, a top speed of 147mph and weighs 2866lbs. It also has 4WD capability and is very maneuverable. Even with the Turbo already equipped, the player can add another Turbo for a significantly higher acceleration. Due to the lightweight chassis and top-heaviness on both versions of the car, they have a tendency to lift onto two wheels and even flip during sharp, high speed turns, or roll the car. It is slightly bested by the Sultan in terms of top speed. However, in terms of grip, the Sultan stands a heavy ground when attacking corners at high speed. The Kuruma tends to slide attempting to attack corners at similar speeds, making it feel as if the Kuruma has a non-existent ABS. Off-road, the Kuruma is one of the fastest cars in the game, with its high traction allowing for high speeds on off-road terrain which allows it to keep up to even some Super cars.
Template:GTA V Vehicle Stats
A law enforcement variant appears as the FBI Car, seen during wanted levels.
A unique blue Kuruma appears in the mission Salvatore's Salvation. It can be obtained by parking it in the garage of the Portland Safehouse and shooting at the trunk.
An Armored variant appears in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the Heists Update, the Kuruma (Armored). It holds armored plating similar to the Duke O'Death.
- Vincenzo Cilli owns a black Kuruma, which can be found parked outside his warehouse in Atlantic Quays. This car still appears after his death.
- Claude drives a unique teal Kuruma during the first mission. This vehicle can be saved in the player's garage.
- The Kkangpae owned a black Kuruma (Armored) until it was stolen by GTA Online Protagonist in order to use it as a getaway vehicle during The Fleeca Job.
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Home Sweet Home
- Smash and Grab
- Salvatore's Salvation
Grand Theft Auto III
- Head Radio Studio, Hepburn Heights, Portland Island.
- Greasy Joe's Café, Callahan Point, Portland Island.
- Portland Docks, Portland Harbor, Portland Island.
- Momma's Restaurante, Saint Mark's, Portland Island.
- Capital Autos, Harwood, Portland Island.
- Liberty Tree parking lot, Bedford Point, Staunton Island.
- In a car park, near the apartments, in Wichita Gardens, Shoreside Vale.
- Parked outside Vincenzo's warehouse in Atlantic Quays, Portland Island. The car is uniquely black.
- In Saint Mark's, parked where you dropped off the drugs for Salvatore from the Cartel in the mission Contra-Banned.
- Spawns regularly on all three islands.
- Capital Autos, Harwood, Portland Island (only before completing Car Salesman to level 4).
- A few blocks from Momma's Restaurante.
- Can be purchased from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $95,000 after completing The Fleeca Job.
- The Kuruma was also cut from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories and Grand Theft Auto IV.
- The Kuruma has appeared as both a wreck and a working car in Manhunt and Manhunt 2, respectively (see also Kuruma article at Wikihunt).
- The Kuruma was meant to appear in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, but cut during development. This is evidenced in the handling files and it is probably replaced by the Admiral, probably a leftover from GTA III.
- Kuruma also exists as a car manufacturer in another popular Rockstar game Midnight Club. It has one model called the Faasuto (based on a Mazda RX-7 and a Nissan 240SX) with 3 variants: The GR, GS, and GT. It should also be noted that this is a hidden car and in order to unlock it and its versions, you have to find 3 hidden markers in the city of London.
- The Kuruma is referenced in an episode of crime drama NCIS where a witness tells Agent McGee that a getaway car was a "Kuruma", and later explains to his confused superiors: "Kuruma is the name of a car in Grand Theft Auto III. It’s a Chrysler Sebring sedan." A video of the exchange can be found here.
- The default radio stations for the Kuruma are:
- GTA III:
- GTA Liberty City Stories:
- GTA Online: Radio Los Santos, The Lab, West Coast Classics.
- The Kuruma in GTA III has more spawn locations in Portland than anywhere else in the city, despite rarely appearing in traffic.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- The Kuruma in GTA Online does not deform when crashed. It can only be scratched or lose body parts. The same is true with the Panto and Coquette Classic.
- However, The Kuruma's bodywork deformation from collisions can be seen, but to a lesser extent.
- Both the Kuruma and the Intruder are the only two vehicles made by Karin that do not take up resemblance to any real-world Toyota vehicles.
- The Kuruma shares its stock rim design with the Gallivanter Baller II and Surano.
- The Kuruma has two extra sets of brake lights on top of the roof.
- When opening the hood, the engine can be seen. However, when rolling the car over, there is no visible engine from the bottom, only an empty space and the "upper" side of the engine bay.
- Even if not installed the Kuruma will still produce a turbo sound.
- Kuruma (Armored) - Armored variant.