|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Zion Classic Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on September 19, 2019, and ran until September 25, 2019. This event rewarded players for logging in and featured a new vehicle, double earnings, and discounts on selected vehicles, vehicle upgrades, and properties.
- The Übermacht Zion Classic is made available.
- Released September 19, 2019.
- Available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $812,000.
- Various clothing items, such as the Bigness Rage Bomber and SC Broker Logo Hoodie, and decorations, such as various artworks, are made available again at the Casino Store.
- Players who logged in during the event were awarded the Übermacht T-Shirt.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Bravado Gauntlet Classic to the Enus Stafford.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Race Series.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards for Casino Work.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards for VIP Work and Challenges.
- Bodyguard and Associate salaries are doubled.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- Discounts on selected vehicle upgrades:
- Brakes & Handling - 35% off
- Suspension - 40% off
- Transmission - 40% off
- 30% Discounts on selected properties:
- Garage add-ons
- Exclusive discounts for Twitch Prime members: