The bar is located between Panorama Drive and Route 68 in Grand Senora Desert, Blaine County. It is a very simple and small bar, with a rustic appearence that offers the darts minigame for the player, making it also a hang out destination. It also serves drinks and has a Pool table, despite neither of these features being available to the player to use. There is many pictures of vehicles on the walls inside, including a picture of a Towtruck from The Lost and Damned located on the left side of the entrance on the other side hung up. There's even a snake inside a glass box next to the pool table, which looks like the one in the back of the dressing room in the Vanilla Unicorn.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
Grand Theft Auto V
Strangers and Freaks
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Cayo Perico Heist
- The bar was seen in the second GTA V trailer and the My Blaine County commercial.
- Despite there being a sign outside reading "no dogs allowed", Franklin can still bring Chop in without any trouble.
- Although Trevor was barred by Janet the landlady, he can still enter the premises as often as he pleases.
- "Jack inn" may be a reference to Rockstar's adult humor as it sounds like "Jacking" which is slang for masturbation.
- Despite including a bar, the only hang-out activity available here is darts.
- The jukebox plays Rebel Radio.