- "Okay, let's just fuck around moving me to another car, while I bleed to death. You want your money? Get driving!"
- ―Xin Shan
Xin was born in China in 1990, and moved to Liberty City some time before 2009. Xin is the brother of Ling Shan. Xin is also a "Red Pole" (soldier) of the Lee Family Triads. He lived in Cerveza Heights, Dukes until his death in 2009, aged 19.
Events of GTA Chinatown Wars
Working with Huang
- "The job's worth a fortune, but it needs two to pull it off. I had a partner: Perfect for this job, but some asshole got her killed. Seeing as you think you're Kenny's resident tough guy I thought you might be able to handle it. I'll be doing the real work. You'll just be having fun distracting the cops in a N.O.O.S.E. tank."
- ―Xin talks about his job
Truth Revealed and Death
- "...Huh! A useless kid-brother. ...Fucking useless. "
- ―Xin's last words
Huang tells to Xin that he couldn't do anything for Ling, and tries to cheer Xin up. Xin says that he is useless, and dies, in the same alleyway his sister died.
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- His email address is XinS@eyefind.info.
- His telephone number is 555-3816-34.
- He is one of the youngest characters in the Grand Theft Auto series, as well as the youngest character to die.
- Xin shares great similarities to his sister Ling; as both die in the same alleyway, both appear in two missions, both have a mission with a cop chase and also skilled gunmen.
- His cutscene theme is shared with Wu Lee.