|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
XA-21 Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on August 15th, 2017, and ran until August 21st. This event featured a new vehicle, double earnings in various Adversary Modes and Gunrunning Sell Missions, and discounts on selected vehicles, properties, and other items.
- The Ocelot XA-21 is made available.
- Released August 15th, 2017.
- Available from Legendary Motorsport for $1,150,000.
- Players who logged on during the event were awarded the Black Coil T-Shirt.
- Double earnings in the Sumo and Slasher Adversary Modes.
- Double earnings in Gunrunning Sell Missions.
- 25% discounts on selected vehicles:
- 25% discounts on selected properties:
- 25% discounts on selected items:
- Gunrunning Clothing & Tattoos