|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
|This article needs more images|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- "Using Oppressor bikes, take down a rogue Company Mobile Operations Center at our own HQ. The target will have ground support and be utilizing deceptive techniques. Equipment should be returned on completion of task."
The crew starts inside a Cargo Plane with their Oppressor bikes retrieved from the previous mission, and are immediately ordered to leave the plane. Agent 14 briefs the crew on "a little work dispute" they are going to solve by destroying Mobile Operations Centers apparently used by rogue IAA agents. He also claims that they have to retrieve the equipment in order to avoid any evidence of his involvement in the operation.
The first location is in Terminal, where they take out two Valkyries from the start and land in the area to find and destroy the MOCs. Enemies will attempt to intercept the crew in Insurgent Pick-Ups, as well as two more Valkyries as air support. Once the trucks are destroyed, Agent 14 discovers that those were decoys and that the real truck is moving through the city.
As soon as the truck's location is revealed, a 3-star wanted level is triggered, forcing the team to avoid oncoming LSPD reinforcements and get to the truck's location. It is being escorted by several Insurgent Pick-Ups, and two more Valkyries will appear to defend it, so the crew has to take out the defense group and then the target MOC.
Once the crew manages to destroy the vehicle, Agent 14 orders them to bring the bikes to a drop-off point in the Grand Senora Desert, on a dirt road connected to Senora Road. They have to avoid the cops until they are near the marked location, where they will no longer pursue. Once the bikes are delivered, the mission is completed.
- Exit the cargo plane.
- Go to the Docks.
- Destroy the Mobile Operations Centers.
- Wait for an update from Agent 14.
- Destroy the Mobile Operations Center.
- Deliver the Oppressor to the drop off.
- Due to the changes made to NPC-controlled Valkyries, the mission will be more difficult because players can be dismounted and killed easily by the Valkyrie's front autocannon.