- "A cell phone operator that cornered the market on selling bad service to people with bad credit."
- ―Description at Bawsaq.com.
- "Liberty City's number one provider of unexplainable headaches and awkward silences."
- ―GTA IV Website.
Whiz competes with Tinkle for dominance in the wireless market, using the slogan "Whiz is stronger than Tinkle" (this makes fun of the fact that both names are slang terms for urinating). It is currently the company with the most phone models, with two Cellphone models and a High Speed Phone. Whiz is a parody of Verizon, in one of their radio commercials, they have a person saying "Can you see my junk now? Good." which is very similar to Verizon's "Can you hear me now? Good." commercials.
In GTA IV, Niko Bellic starts with a Badger phone until Playboy X gives him a better Whiz phone in the "Photo Shoot" mission to take a picture of a snitch. The new phone is both better looking than the old one and has a Camera, allowing Niko to take pictures.
At one point in GTA V, on a radio station it is said that the Whiz Smartphone is better than iFruit because they completely copied the design and improved 9 small features on it.
- Angus Martin
- Billy Grey
- Derrick McReary
- Gracie Ancelotti
- Niko Bellic
- Playboy X
- Ray Boccino
- Roman Bellic
- Trevor Philips
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
- As with Tinkle, Whiz is a slang term for urination, which explains the yellowish liquid in the background of the logo.
- Despite their slogan having similarity to Verizon, their name, logo, colours and advertising suggest that they are based on Sprint Wireless.