Whitewood Estates is a district in west Las Venturas, San Andreas, bordering Blackfield, Redsands West and the Pilson Intersection. The district is both a residential and industrial district, since it has numerous houses and abattoirs. This district is slightly more sparse and rundown compared to other districts in the city. Its residents are diverse. It houses a safehouse, which Carl Johnson could purchase for $30,000. Whitewood Estates is based on the Historic Westside district of Las Vegas.
Places of Interest
- Burger Shot
- Sindacco Abattoir
- Whitewood Estates Safehouse
- Plastic factory featured in "You've Had Your Chips".
- Chainsaw - In front of an entrance to an abattoir west of Burger Shot.
- Sawn-off Shotgun - Behind the Sindacco Abattoir.
- Heat Seeking Rocket Launcher - Northeast corner of the upper level of a large parking lot southwest of Pilson Intersection
- Two Horseshoes