|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "We deal with counterfeit chips all the time, but thanks to some proactive interrogation on the part of our house detectives, now we have an address for the factory. We need you to act fast, and off the books, if you don't mind."
- ―Agatha Baker's briefing.
- "We've seen a spike in counterfeit chips over the last fourty-eight hours. Our house detectives just got an address for the factory, but if we go to the feds, it'll be another week before anything gets done. Head down there and persuade them to close up chop, won't you?"
- ―Alternative briefing.
Ms. Baker informs the protagonist that the casino's house detectives got an address for a counterfeit chip factory, and asks the protagonist to destroy it.
The player needs to go to the location of the chip factory, which is in Davis, Elysian Island, or La Mesa. The factory will be guarded by a large amount of enemies; Kkangpae, The Professionals, or the Los Santos Triads, which the player needs to take out. Once all enemies are killed, the player is tasked with destroying stamping machines and chip cases, which can be destroyed using bullets or explosives, such as the sticky bombs given to the player at the start of the mission.
Once all the machines and chip cases are destroyed, the player must leave the area. Once they do so, the mission ends and Agatha calls them to commend them for their good work.
- "Good job, one less headache for the time being."
- ―Ms. Baker
- "That'll set 'em back months. Good work."
- ―Alternative call
- "Remember, this operation technically doesn't exist. So if you were to destroy their whole stock, you wouldn't technically be committing a crime."
- ―Before arriving at the location.
|This section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Section stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by expanding it as much as you can.|