West Eclipse Boulevard is a major avenue located in northern Los Santos, San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto V. From west to east, it starts at the Great Ocean Highway and runs until it reaches the intersection of South Mo Milton Drive and Strangeways Drive, where it becomes Eclipse Boulevard.
The street has connections to Playa Vista, Bay City Avenue, Prosperity Street, North Rockford Drive, Morningwood Boulevard, Dorset Drive, Cougar Avenue, Sam Austin Drive, Americano Way, Hardy Way, Greenwich Place, Mad Wayne Thunder Drive, Steele Way, Dunstable Drive, Portola Drive and Rockford Drive.
It is one of the longest streets in Los Santos, passing through Pacific Bluffs, Morningwood, Rockford Hills, Richman and West Vinewood. It is connected to the Del Perro Freeway and Great Ocean Highway, and is at least 4 lanes wide throughout its entire stretch, with a median divider. Michael's mansion is located at the corner of this street and Portola Drive. There is also a dirt path leading to the Kortz Center, on the western side of West Eclipse Boulevard.
It is based on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
- Café Redemption (corner of Morningwood Boulevard)
- Enoteca Kerplonk (106 West Eclipse Boulevard)
- Oldie But Goodie (corner of North Rockford Drive)
- The Mighty Bush (Morningwood)
- Muscle Gymnasium
Places of Interest
- Hill Valley Church (corner of North Rockford Drive)
- Los Santos Golf Club (corners of Mad Wayne Thunder Drive and Dorset Drive)
- Richman Mansion (corners of Americano Way and Hardy Way)
- The Richman Hotel (corner of Hardy Way and Greenwich Place)
- Cottage Park (corners of Greenwich Place and Dunstable Drive)
Two Strangers and Freaks missions take place here:
- Tennis courts (corner of Cougar Avenue, Rockford Hills)