The street passes through Pacific Bluffs, Morningwood, Rockford Hills, Richman and West Vinewood. It is connected to the Del Perro Freeway and Great Ocean Highway. From west to east, it starts at the Great Ocean Highway and runs until it reaches South Mo Milton Drive, where it becomes Eclipse Boulevard.
The street has connections to Playa Vista, Bay City Avenue, Prosperity Street, North Rockford Drive, Morningwood Boulevard, Dorset Drive, Cougar Avenue, Sam Austin Drive, Americano Way, Hardy Way, Greenwich Place, Mad Wayne Thunder Drive, Steele Way, Dunstable Drive, Portola Drive, Rockford Drive and Strangeways Drive.
It is one of the longest streets in Los Santos, and is at least 4 lanes wide throughout its entire stretch, with a median divider. Michael's mansion is located at the corner of this street and Portola Drive.
It is based on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
- Café Redemption (corner of Morningwood Boulevard, Morningwood)
- Enoteca Kerplonk (Morningwood)
- Oldie But Goodie (corner of North Rockford Drive, Morningwood)
- Les Bianco (West Vinewood)
- The Mighty Bush (Morningwood)
- Total Bankers (West Vinewood)
- Xero gas station (Corner of Del Perro Freeway, Pacific Bluffs)
Places of Interest
- Cottage Park (Rockford Hills)
- Hill Valley Church (Pacific Bluffs)
- Los Santos Golf Club (Richman)
- Richman Mansion (Richman)
- The Richman Hotel (Richman)
Two Strangers and Freaks missions take place here:
- Tennis courts (Corner of Cougar Avenue, Rockford Hills)