- — The Wedding Assassin to Niko, in the Deal ending.
Events of GTA IV
At Faustin's house
He first appears during the intro cutscene of "No Love Lost"; when Niko Bellic entered Faustin's house for an assignment, he was taken aside in the living room by Faustin's bodyguard to wait while the boss argued with his wife about their daughter. The furious Faustin then rambled to his bodyguard and Niko about his daughter's rebellious nature, then ordering Niko to locate her and kill her boyfriend. He also asked his bodyguard where Dimitri was, to which he responded "He's busy, er... he said he had something to do." After Niko left, Faustin ordered his bodyguard to go find Dimitri and have him call him.
- — Wedding Assassin pointing his gun to Niko Bellic.
In the Deal ending, the assassin appeared at Roman's wedding, on the orders of Dimitri, and tried to kill Niko, who shot and killed him with his own gun. Unfortunately, during the struggle, the assassin fired a stray shot that killed Roman Bellic. Discovering his cousin to be dead, Niko unloaded the gun into its owner's corpse and savagely kicked assassin's body before Little Jacob calmed him down.
- GTA IV
- In his first cutscene of No Love Lost, the Killer's dialogue suggests that he may already be in alliance to Dimitri. When asked to find Dimitri by Faustin, he seems to be ignorant until Faustin raises his voice.
- The Wedding Assassin appears to be inspired by Agent 47 from the Hitman series, as both of them are bald Caucasian contract killers who wear suits.
- In No Love Lost, the Killer is clearly taller than Niko, but in Mr. and Mrs. Bellic (Deal) he is as tall as Niko.