|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "WANTED: Meticulous hit squad. Target and tool will be specified. Reward on completion in parameters. Only the anal need apply."
- ―Notice inside the Clubhouse.
- "You goin' hit this fool? They were real specific with instructions about how it should be done, so follow that shit to the letter, a'ight?"
- ―Malc's briefing.
- "Okay, you taking this hit? There's a specific way shit's meant to go down, so stick to the script and make it happen like they want."
- ―Alternative briefing.
The mission involves killing targets using specified weapons; the number of targets is dependent on the number of players in the Motorcycle Club, with there being at least two.
The players have to travel to the location of the first target and take them out. The game informs them of which weapon needs to be used, and it will be provided near the target if the player doesn't own it. Each person will get assigned their own target, but when a player kills their target, the game will instruct them to kill another target that has yet to be taken out.
The locations of the targets are semi-random, but the required weapon does not change for the same location. The possible locations of targets include Backlot City (Gusenberg Sweeper), Clucking Bell Farms (Molotov Cocktails), Downtown Vinewood (Bottle), GWC and Golfing Society (Golf Club), LSIA (Sniper Rifle), Raton Canyon (Battle Axe), University of San Andreas (Baseball Bat), a house on North Sheldon Avenue in Vinewood Hills (Pipe Bomb), and the Yellow Jack Inn (Double Barrel Shotgun).
- "Nice, just what the doctor ordered."
- ―After correctly killing a target.
- "You're heading for the stairs at the back of the building. Don't get too close to the meeting point or they'll know something is up."
- ―After arriving at LSIA.