- "Somebody help me!"
- — Mrs. Dawson.
Mr. Black gets in contact once again with Tommy, thanking him for his earlier job well done. He then goes on to explain his next task, his employer wants his wife, Mrs. Dawson, dead. Tommy drives to the Jewelry shop in Vice Point, where he sees Dawson leaving and getting into her yellow Comet. Tommy destroys her car by ramming his car to it, to make it look like an accident, despite her attempts to escape after she realizes Tommy's intentions, completing the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Mrs. Dawson will be leaving the Jewelry shop in Vice Point soon. Kill her. It must look like a car accident
- You must make Mrs. Dawson's death look like an accident. Do not use any weapons
- When her car bursts into flames make yourself scarce
- She's gonna blow! Get out of there
Tips and Tricks
- A good vehicle for destroying Mrs. Dawson's Comet is a VCPD Enforcer. It is large, can keep up with the Comet fairly easily, and one can be obtained at the police station a couple of blocks away from the phone booth that is used to start the mission.
- Another vehicle would be the Rancher. It is as fast as Mrs. Dawson's Comet and, as long as the player does not damage it too much, will be sturdy enough to ram the Comet.
- The PIT maneuver is recommended as it can spin the Comet out of control, either forcing Mrs Dawson to drive into walls in an attempt to get back on the road or flipping the car onto its roof, destroying it.
- A Rhino can easily destroy her car with a slight bump. Just don't use the turret against the Comet, even if there's no limit on weapons. Her car won't speed up unless rammed by the player, so players have no need to worry about the Rhino's speed can't catch up.
|iPad 2 Version|
- Mrs. Dawson's Comet is locked during the mission. It can be obtained by performing a drive-by on the vehicle (which will fail the mission), causing Mrs. Dawson to flee, leaving the door open. If the player gets into the vehicle, it will lock again and Tommy can drive around without the risk of being pulled out by police or gang members, though he will be unable to re-enter the vehicle if he exits and closes the door, and the vehicle will lose this ability if the player attempts to store and save it in a garage.
- If Mrs. Dawson is killed by being rammed into the river, the mission will pass but her death will not be included in the player's stats in the game's pause menu.