- NOTE: This mission prevents the player from completing the rest of Kenji Kasen's missions if done before them, which means that the player should complete Kenji's missions before doing this mission if they want to achieve 100% completion.
- "Nothing drives down real estate prices like a good, old-fashioned gang war. Apart from an outbreak of plague, but that might be going a bit too far in this case. I've noticed that the Yakuza and the Colombians are far from friends. Let's capitalize on this business opportunity."
- ― Donald Love
Waka-Gashira Wipeout! is a mission in Grand Theft Auto III given to protagonist Claude by media tycoon and businessman Donald Love from the Love Media building in the Bedford Point district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Claude visits Donald Love who, already being involved with real estate in Liberty City, wants to develop more properties. He realizes the cheapest way to buy the land and develop is to start a gang war between the Yakuza and the Colombian Cartel, who are already enemies. Donald tells Claude to get a Cartel Cruiser and kill the co-leader of the Yakuza, Kenji Kasen, without leaving the vehicle. Claude drives to the car park in Newport, runs over Kenji, escapes Newport and leaves the vehicle.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Fort Staunton and steal a Colombian gangcar!
- Now get to the multi-storey in Newport and whack Kenji!
- Kenji is fender meat! Get out of Newport and dump the car!
- Now dump the car!
- Kenji Kasen - Killed by Claude (under the guise of a Colombian Cartel assassin) under the orders of Donald Love in order to incite a gang war between the Yakuza and Colombian Cartel as well as allow Love to buy land and develop properties at a much cheaper cost.
- Various members of the Yakuza (optional) - Killed by Claude for getting in his way of killing Kenji Kasen.
- Waka-Gashira (若頭) is the second-in-command in Yakuza hierarchy. This references Kenji's place in the gang.
- The first sentence Donald Love says originates from the his mentor, Avery Carrington, as referenced when he used it in a conversation with Grand Theft Auto: Vice City protagonist Tommy Vercetti.
- If the player tries to fight off or kills one of the Yakuza members before trying to kill Kenji, they will receive a three-star wanted level. This does not happen in the Playstation 4 version.
- Likewise, the LCPD Dispatcher makes a specific announcement during this mission if the player doesn't kill Kenji fast enough: "Call all units. Gunfire reported in the Multistorey Car Park in Newport." This causes a 3-star wanted level.
- Killing all of the Yakuza members guarding Kenji will fail the mission, with the "Mission Failed" description mentioning that someone has to witness the attack.
- In the Playstation 2 version of the game, most of the Yakuza are armed with M16s instead of Uzis in every other version, which makes the mission considerably harder.