- "Oh, you're killing me with the humor."
- ―Wade Heston.
Heston is an undercover detective with the LCPD who becomes a friend and ally of Huang Lee. Wade Heston is heavily monitored by the I.A.D. for substance abuse and corruption allegations. He claims that he needs one good bust to protect himself from the I.A.D., and first meets Huang Lee when the latter and Chan Jaoming escape a drug deal in Northwood that was ambushed by the Spanish Lords, due to the shootout. Though his actions are 'legally sensitive', he has good intentions and is arguably the most loyal (as they were both sold out by a mystery figure to the FIB) and helpful character towards Huang in finding his father's killer.
Heston often makes up false claims about his life, claiming that they are more interesting than what really happened (i.e. his wife was killed/divorced but really cheated on him with his best friend). He often goes on about how they should make a movie about his life. His fate after the main storyline is unknown, possibly retired from LCPD.
GTA Chinatown Wars
- Raw Deal
- The Tow Job (Boss)
- The Tail Bagging the Dogs (Boss)
- Weapons of Mass Distraction (Boss)
- Street of Rage (Boss)
- Operation Northwood (Boss)
- Torpedo Run (Boss)
- Scrambled (Boss)
- Evidence Dash (Boss)
- Wi-Find (Boss)
- Salt in the Wound (Boss)
- He lives in North Holland, Algonquin.
- His email address is W.Heston@Libertycitypolice.com.
- His telephone number is 555-534618.
- His outfit from his official artwork is very similar to clothing that Niko Bellic can purchase from the Russian Shop.
- Wade Heston is the first deuteragonist to be a cop. The second being Dave Norton in Grand Theft Auto V.