Vincenzo "Lucky" Cilli is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series who appears as a main character and the tertiary antagonist in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, being the main antagonist for the first half of the game.
Having taken advantage of Toni Cipriani's absence to rise within the family, Vincenzo is clean-cut and educated, everything Toni is not. Toni despises Vincenzo on sight.
Although there were rumours that he wasn't entirely loyal to the Salvatore, and the LCPD had been keeping tabs on him to investigate it.
Events of GTA Liberty City Stories
Toni's return and betrayal
Vincenzo and Toni share a mutual dislike for each other, and show each other no respect. Vincenzo's attitude and lack of respect towards his mother also infuriates Toni, and on one occasion Toni walks into Vincenzo's warehouse to find him talking to his mother on the phone whilst receiving a blowjob from a prostitute at the same time. When Toni begins to rise too high in the Leone hierarchy for Vincenzo's liking, Vincenzo sends him to pick up his car a few blocks from his office in Trenton and bring it to his lock up in Saint Mark's. The car is being watched by the police and Toni is nearly caught in an ambush. An irate Toni answers Vincenzo's phone call and responds by stating that he quits working for Vincenzo. He then takes Vincenzo's car to the crusher in Harwood and destroys it.
- "You son of a bitch! Why can't you just die already? You should have never come back Toni. I worked my fingers to the bone for Salvatore. And you just come wandering back to town and he's all, Toni this, and Toni that! This is my town Toni! MY TOWN! You ain't taking it away from me! I'm gonna enjoy this."
- ―Vincenzo's last words.
Later on, when Toni is back in Salvatore's good graces, Vincenzo wants a truce, asking Toni to meet him in the bowels of a docked ship near his warehouse in Atlantic Quays. This is an ambush, however, where Toni is assaulted by several chainsaw-wielding Leone henchmen loyal to Vincenzo. Upon killing them all, Vincenzo emerges with a Micro-SMG, only to be killed by Toni after he explains his new found jealousy towards him for gaining considerable favour with Salvatore.
- GTA Liberty City Stories
- Home Sweet Home (Boss)
- Slacker (Boss)
- Dealing Revenge (Boss)
- Snuff (Boss)
- Smash and Grab (Boss)
- Hot Wheels (Boss/Betrayal)
- The Made Man (Post-mission phone call)
- The Portland Chainsaw Masquerade (Boss/Killed)
- Although Vincenzo is the tertiary antagonist of the game, he appears in more missions than both Massimo Torini and Paulie Sindacco combined.
- Vincenzo is one of only four antagonists in the series who disappear after their betrayal and only reappear when they are killed. The others being Big Smoke, Dimitri Rascalov and Billy Grey. However, Vincenzo is the only one who is not killed at the end of his respective game.
- His body is buried in the Staunton Island cemetery despite his death occurring before the island is accessible.
- He is similar to Vinnie from Grand Theft Auto Advance, as both are antagonists in their respective games (although Vincenzo wasn't the main antagonist of GTA Liberty City Stories), both betray the protagonists as the story goes on and coincidentally both of them are named Vinnie.