There are many laborers working in this district, and as a result, most of the traffic is for commercial purposes. A boatyard is also located here among the many warehouses, which would eventually be purchased by the Vercetti Gang circa 1986, the setting of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. There are also freight ships surrounding the whole district. One of these freighters is owned by the Vice City Triads, and is believed to be used for a large-scale counterfeit operation. The Triads pay the Patrol Invest Group to keep trespassers off the ship. Due to the fact that the Triads have their freighter there, it's considered that Viceport is Triads turf, with the exception of the Boatyard. A Chartered Libertine Lines boat is docked in the boatyard. Industrial vehicles are seen driving around, with a Squalo and Jetmax parked at Tommy Vercetti's boatyard, although entering them activates a side mission. Viceport also features a fuel depot which was destroyed in 1984, and repaired again in 1986. It also features the garage that belongs to the military.
- 8-Balls Bomb Shop
- Cam's Can Openers
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound
- Hooker Inn/Beachcomber Hotel
- Pay 'n' Spray
- Phil's Depot
- Phil's Shooting Range
- Vice City Port Authority
- Viceport Military Warehouse
- Bus - At the south entrance from the airport, in a small parking lot.
- Jetmax - In the Boatyard (when entered it triggers the mission Checkpoint Charlie).
- Squalo - Same as the Jetmax.
- Flatbed - Near the Pay 'n' Spray.
- Benson - Near the Pay 'n Spray
- Pony - Next to a small building on the street west of the Boatyard.
- Crane - But they are uncontrollable by the player.
- GTA Vice City
- Six Hidden Packages
- GTA Vice City Stories