Verona Beach is a district and beach located in south-west Los Santos, San Andreas. It is bordered by Santa Maria Beach to the west, Verdant Bluffs, Commerce and Conference Center to the east and Market and Marina to the north.
Verona Beach is also a territory for the Ballas gang, though their presence in the district is minimal/less dense than in eastern Los Santos. It can be acquired as GSF territory through the means of gang warfare.
- Flowers - East part, in front of the Chilli Dogs stand.
- Police Bribe - North-east block, in the alley.
- The name Verona comes from Verona, Italy (which is landlocked) and is a play on Venice Beach coming from Venice, Italy (a popular costal city).
- Verona Beach is the setting of the 1996 movie Romeo + Juliet, which updates William Shakespeare's famous play to a modern-day setting. In this film Verona Beach is a beachfront city in California rife with gang culture and gun crime, much like Los Santos.
- Verona Beach has an advertisement slogan in Santa Maria Beach.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Commerce • Downtown • East Beach • East Los Santos • El Corona • Ganton • Glen Park • Idlewood • Jefferson • Las Colinas • Little Mexico • Los Flores • Los Santos International Airport • Marina • Market • Mulholland • Ocean Docks • Pershing Square • Playa del Seville • Richman • Rodeo • Santa Maria Beach • Temple • Verdant Bluffs • Verona Beach • Vinewood • Willowfield|