Valle Ocultado (Hidden Valley in Spanish) is the smallest functioning municipality featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Valle Ocultado is located in the northeastern tip of Tierra Robada, at the foot of the bridge leading into El Quebrados to the west, and just north of Arco del Oeste. This tiny community consists of two motels, a filling station with a sign reading "GAS" and a wharf or quay. Nearby areas include the Sherman Dam, Sherman Reservoir, Las Payasadas, El Quebrados and Arco del Oeste.
To the southeast of this municipal community, there is a small trailer park with four trailer homes and a wooden cabin, which is possibly the home of the community.
Places of Interest
- AK-47 - In the trailer park east of the town
- Fire Extinguisher - At the gas station
- Pump Shotgun - At the quay
- Freeway - In the parking lot of Tee Pee Motel or Valle Ocultado Motel
- Glendale - Behind the gas station (beater)
- Quad - In the trailer park east of town
- Rancher - In the parking lot of Tee Pee Motel or Valle Ocultado Motel
- Sanchez - In the parking lot of Tee Pee Motel or Valle Ocultado Motel
- Skimmer - On water near the pier of the quay
- Vortex - At the quay
- Wayfarer - In the parking lot of Tee Pee Motel or Valle Ocultado Motel