|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Valentine's Day 2019 was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on February 14, 2019, and ran until February 20, 2019. This event rewarded players for logging in and featured a new vehicle, double earnings, and discounts on selected vehicles, properties, and other items.
- The Declasse Vamos is made available.
- Released February 14, 2019.
- Available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $596,000.
- Players who logged in each weekend in February were awarded GTA$250K, up to GTA$1M.
- Players who logged in during the event were awarded the Declasse Logo T-Shirt.
- Double GTA$ rewards for Gunrunning Sell Missions.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Hardest Target, Till Death Do Us Part, Trap Door, and Siege Mentality Adversary Modes.
- 30% discounts on all Valentine's Day Content.
- 30% discounts on selected vehicles:
- 40% discounts on selected properties:
- Discounts on selected items: