|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Valentine's Day 2018 is an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on February 13th, 2018, and runs until February 19th, 2018. This event featured discounts on vehicles and weapons, and double GTA$ and RP rewards in selected Adversary Modes.
The event celebrates Valentine's Day. It is the second consecutive annual event to celebrate Valentine's day, the other being the Valentine's Bonuses 2017 event, as well as the fourth year to celebrate it, the first being in 2014, with the release of the Valentine's Day Massacre Special, then 2016 with the release of the Be My Valentine update.
2018 San Andreas State Tax Refund & Rebate
Players who log on between February 16th and February 26th, 2018 will be rewarded with a special GTA$ reward of $250,000. As well as this, a 10% rebate on every dollar spent throughout this period will be deposited into the player's account between February 27th and March 6th. This rebate covers up to GTA$10,000,000 spent, totalling up to a GTA$1,000,000 rebate.
- The Vapid Hustler is made available.
- Released February 13th, 2018.
- Available from Legendary Motorsport for $625,000.
Double GTA$ and RP Bonuses
- Double GTA$ salaries for Bodyguards and Associates.
- Double GTA$ and RP in numerous Adversary Modes:
- Triple RP earnings from Premium Races.
- 25% off the Gusenberg Sweeper
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- 25% discounts on selected properties:
- 25% discount on selected clothing and tattoos:
- All Valentine's clothing
- Smuggler’s Run clothing
- Doomsday Heist Tattoos
- 25% off Executive Assistant services.