- "Great for cruising in the dirt or running an illegal across the border."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The bike's overall design appears to be inspired by various Kawasaki naked bike models (which include the Versys, Ninja, Z-series and ER-6n), featuring a similar shaped body and seat layout. It also takes design cues from other standard bikes such as the Honda Hornet, Yamaha Fazer, and to a lesser extent, the KTM Duke 200.
Acceleration and braking are average, but the top speed is impressive. Being a standard bike, the Vader does not handle as sharp as a typical sportsbike. However, thanks to its stability, this bike is more suitable for a long distance trip than any sportsbikes in the game (Except for the Hakuchou, which is a semi touring sportsbike). It is also a great choice for those who does not want the heavy weight of a cruiser bike or a semi touring bike. Its short wheelbase and height make it an easy bike for doing a wheelie.
There are two variations of this bike. One (pictured above) has twin exhausts mounted under the seat, and no license plate; while the other has large twin side exhausts and a Liberty City license plate.
The Ballad of Gay Tony
- The player can spawn the Vader via the cheat code: 625-555-3273.
- May also rarely spawn in parts of Algonquin and Alderney.
- Spawns in traffic in TBoGT multiplayer.
- Appears more frequently if the player is driving a Coquette or Super GT, especially around The Triangle and southern Alderney.
- Can be bought for $9,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Sometimes found driving in Vinewood.
- Rarely found parked in Del Perro Beach.
- In the Property Management activity where the player must chase down the paparazzi, they will always be riding a Vader, which can be taken after the mission ends.
- The default radio stations for the Vader are:
- The Vader has the highest top speed (100 mph/160km) of any bike available in TBoGT. 
- The name may be a nod to Darth Vader, the main antagonist of the Star Wars movies.
- The name could also be a reference to the former WWE wrestler, Leon Allen White, a.k.a. Big Van Vader.
- Vader is Dutch for the word "Father".
- Like several other motorcycles, it lacks a license plate.
- ↑ http://www.gta4.net/ballad-of-gay-tony/vehicles/?Type=1&Unit=imperial&Sort=Speed&Mass=on&Speed=on&Accel=on&Drive=on&Braking=on