- "We're going for a little ride into Hepburn Heights, whack us some filthy Diablos who been dissing Queen Lizzy."
- ― Yardie
Two Yardies show up in a Perennial after Claude receives a phone call by King Courtney. They want Claude to drive to Hepburn Heights to whack some Diablos who have been insulting Queen Lizzy. Claude has to stay in the car or else the Yardies will think he bailed out on them and will attack him. Claude has to kill at least ten Diablo gang members, either by doing a drive-by or by running them over. After that Claude drives back to the Yardies turf and drops the Yardies off.
It is best to simply run over the Diablos in this mission rather than doing drive by shootings. There is a Pay 'n' Spray in the Red Light District that can be used to repair the Yardie's vehicle as well as erase any Wanted Level given by running over pedestrians.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive to Hepburn Heights.
- Kill ten Diablos.
- Drive them back to the Yardie turf.
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000 and the mission Gangcar Round-up is unlocked.
After the mission
The Diablos become hostile towards Claude.
- The mission's name is a play on the 1969 film Easy Rider. Coincidentally, the film was written by and starred Peter Fonda, who would later voice The Truth in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- When the player enters the Perennial, the radio will automatically tune in to K-JAH and the song "Dance of the Vampires" by Scientist will always play.