- "We're going for a little ride into Hepburn Heights, whack us some filthy Diablos who been dissing Queen Lizzy."
- ― Yardie
Two Yardies show up in a Perennial after Claude receives a phone call by King Courtney. They want Claude to drive to Hepburn Heights to whack some Diablos who have been insulting Queen Lizzy. Claude has to stay in the car or else the Yardies will think he bailed out on them and will attack him. Claude has to kill at least ten Diablo gang members, either by doing a drive-by or by running them over. After that Claude drives back to the Yardies turf and drops the Yardies off.
It is best to simply run over the Diablos in this mission rather than doing drive by shootings. There is a Pay 'n' Spray in the Red Light District that can be used to repair the Yardie's vehicle as well as erase any Wanted Level given by running over pedestrians.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive to Hepburn Heights.
- Kill ten Diablos.
- Drive them back to the Yardie turf.
- This is one of the hardest missions in the game, as you have to drive one of the worst vehicles to the other island, be careful not to wreck the car while driving in the closed space of the tunnels, drive-by alone (the other Yardies won't fire a single shot), withstand enemies that fire at your slow car from all directions, and preferably avoid unwanted police attention. Now that Staunton is unlocked you can attain 5 wanted stars, with the FBI gunners now added to the already clustered pack of police helicopters, SWAT and regular police cars. So be extra careful when doing this mission.
- If there's a police officer nearby, don't shoot, keep driving until you see more gangsters without the police near. This can't be more emphasized: try to avoid gaining many wanted stars, or you will have to escape from the police while driving a slow and crappy car, the odds will be against you.
- The mission's name is a play on the term "easy rider", which it's possible as a name of the film that Peter Fonda appeared in.
- It also can be based on the song "SMG Rider".
- When the player enters the Perennial, the radio will automatically tune in to K-JAH and the song "Dance of the Vampires" by Scientist will always play.
- If the Perennial takes much damage, and later wrecked, the Yardies gang members will get out of the car and shoot Claude with a shotgun and an Uzi.
- A Perennial is used in this mission, rather than a Yardie Lobo. Probably, this was done so the Yardies could get to Hepburn Heights unnoticed.
- If one chooses to do El Burro's missions after King Courtney's, care must be taken (particularly when accepting Big N Veiny) not to get pulled out of the vehicle in Hepburn Heights - when pulled out of a car, Claude is on his back, and since the Diablos use fists and bats, they can repeatedly knock the player to the ground and this can be fatal.