Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki. Thanks for contributing to the Deluxo page, and for taking interest in the wiki. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything, or as alternatives, leave a post on a forum, or refer to the Help pages. The Tom (talk) 07:03, May 1, 2014 (UTC)
|You have been warned for violating the policy. If you repeat your actions, you will be issued with a block.|
• Given reason: Uncivil language.
Source for those new confirmed songs
WikiaIvan1997 (talk) 06:26, November 15, 2014 (UTC) Here you go. http://gtaforums.com/topic/737245-gta-v-music-database/
So, the Heists Update is coming out today, I edited the Slamvan page to inform that the panel van version of Slamvan is going to be in the Heists Update, and my edit gets undone because it's a leak? WHAT? I thought the Online Heists are coming out today! HELLO?! Oh, nevermind. I'll probably have to add that AFTER the heists come out. WikiaIvan1997 (talk) 04:59, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Exactly. The only place this was revealed was in leaks. When it can be seen in game, or R* publish patch notes (we all know which of those usually comes 1st), we can add it to the page. smurfy (coms) 05:14, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
Director Mode animals
I am just unlocking them now (after doing the soapboxers 1st). Don't know where your got your list but Deer is #12 of 22 on my list, not #10 of 21. I have reverted your change. smurfy (coms) 06:50, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
Liberty Rock Radio
Hello. We apprieciate your work here, but you have been removing/changing content concerning how it appears in the PC version of GTA V. Please do not remove content just because you didn't notice/see it, or that it doesn't appear in the PC Version. The PC version may be slightly different to consoles, and therfore, if the content is missing/exclusive to the PC version, it should be noted, not removed.
Also, you were adding "The Lab FM" to the cars that have that as a possible default radio station. You didn't mention on the page that that radio station only poses as a default for the PC Version of the game. I think you should put "(PC)" label next to all the "Lab FM" comments on the vehicle-default radio-station appearances.
When removing obvious statements from a page, a simple note in the edit summary explaining that it is an obvious statement will suffice. Unnecessarily posting this is not the way to go about it. Please remain civil in edit summaries in future. Thank you. Sam Talk 12:35, June 6, 2015 (UTC)
Hi there, Ivan.
Have you ever considered trying for a spot on the staff team? You are a relatively active user and have been with us for many years now. I feel you'd be a successful candidate and would be useful in the Patroller team. Let me know what you think. :) - Monk Talk 22:51, December 1, 2017 (UTC)
GTA 2 Police Scanner
DJ George quotes
Hey, you undid an edit that I made, that I believe was an accident. I was just listening to the audio files, so I've been making some fixes on Twin Shadow Quotes. You undid "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"
Oh, and you also removed some quotes entirely... Did I post them in the wrong format?
Sorry about this!
- I didn't remove any quotes, I was just trying to format them better. --Not everyone is perfect. (talk) 07:55, February 25, 2020 (UTC)
- ""Please don't touch that dial. If you don't have a dial because you're streaming this on the web or some other such nonsense, buy a real radio, in a real car, and stop being a real phony. For real" --Between songs"
- This one was removed... it doesn't sound 100% right, and RMP is the station I listen to the most. He does say a few lines about streaming on the web though. You have to be careful using game files for this information, often the recordings will not actually be used in the game. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 08:03, February 25, 2020 (UTC)
GTA Music Additions
Thank you for contributing so much to the musical side of things. I love seeing older Grand Theft Auto songs & bands being recognised and added to the wiki!