Hello, SUPER4geditTANK, and welcome to the GTA Wiki, the wiki about the Grand Theft Auto series that anyone can edit! Thank you for your contributions! We hope you will stick around the wiki and do even more!
Are you new to editing? Please visit Help:Editing and the Manual of Style to learn on how to edit on this wiki and other wikis you will come across, and the Help pages to know everything about Wikia.
Here are some links that you may find helpful:
If you need help or if you have any problems, ask me on my talk page, or you may contact our Staff. The Patrollers are highlighted in orange, the Administrators are highlighted in blue and the Bureaucrats are highlighted in green.
We hope you enjoy editing here, and look forward to seeing you around!
Hello. I've generally been happy with your contributions but this one was reverted as it is completely contrary to the manual of style and the professional standard we aim for. You are welcome to try to redo it, but note: It should not be in a trivia section, and please avoid putting emphasized words and entire sentences all in CAPS. Thanks Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 04:52, February 10, 2018 (UTC)
Time to Get Away
Try staying in one place and let the spawned chasers come to you, you should see them. I had some screenshots but they were not up to wiki standard and haven't re-recorded a video to take new shots in the video editor. If I recall, they will only spawn after you have evaded the
wanted level IAA but before you get to Grapeseed. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 07:15, February 21, 2018 (UTC)
- I managed to do 1 runthough last night and didn't get any either. Will do some more testing but it looks like the script may have been changed recently. I'll have to search through my screenshots archive and see if I can find the old scenario too. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 21:34, February 21, 2018 (UTC)
This is a wiki. We are here to document what is in the games, not teach people how to play them. Some mission articles do have a Tips section which cover some basic strategy, particularly for 100% or Gold Medal achievements, but that is as far as we should go. Strategies are basically opinion pieces that belong on [www.gtaforums.com forums], not on wikis.
Please READ THIS
- "This is a wiki. We are here to document what is in the games, not teach people how to play them."
- — Me, to you, a few weeks ago
Please refrain from adding "how to" hints and opinions in articles. Further edits of this nature will result in rollback and potentially an official warning for breaching the manual of style which forms part of the wiki policies. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 11:52, May 21, 2018 (UTC)
- While tips aren't exactly prohibited, they are generally dismissed. As Smurf stated, this is a wiki, not a forum. Generally speaking, most tips on the wiki are found on GTA Online mission articles as multiplayer games are often a big hit when it comes to seeking helpful information with regards to tips and what not. Monk ( Bureaucrat) Talk 11:57, May 22, 2018 (UTC)
- "A specialized variant of the Boxville, named internally in game files as "boxburg". It features a unique dark gray body color and a quieter engine. The van is integral to the game's burglary sub-missions and is prominently used in one mission where Carl Johnson and Ryder has to steal Fuhrberger's weapons. In the mobile version, the vehicle is named Boxburg instead of Boxville."
- — Boxville#Burglary_Boxville
Arms Trafficking Air
- You really need to take care more when editing, and also need to stop assuming we're out to get you. We're just regular editors just like you, we don't give out warnings for no reason and we aren't here to get angry at you, just be more careful, particularly with your grammar. Monk ( Bureaucrat) Talk 19:06, June 7, 2018 (UTC)
|You have been warned for violating the policy. If you repeat your actions, you will be issued with a block.|
I'm getting tired of the ridiculous amount of stupid "sky is blue" or speculative trivia you are posting, and what the hell are with these informal walkthroughs? What part of GTA Wiki:Trivia didn't make sense to you? Monk ( Bureaucrat) Talk 13:09, June 17, 2018 (UTC)
Truth be told I don't really know how you'd be able to integrate it onto that page, but that would be the most likely place for it if you can manage it. The reason I removed it is because a glitch activated by cheats is not considered a (for want of a better term) "natural" glitch. It's not vandalism, but it doesn't belong on a mission page. Sam Talk 14:53, July 1, 2018 (UTC)
|You have been blocked for violating the policy.|
• Given reason: More crap edits and invalid "corrections"
|You have been blocked for violating the policy.|
• Given reason: Edit warring, inserting gibberish into articles... frankly the 10% good stuff is outweighed by the 90% crap and you just aren't worth the effort to rehabilitate