FANDOM

Monkeypolice188

aka Monk

Councilor
  • I was born on August 18
  • I am Male

Talk - Monkeypolice188


New message
Wiki-wordmark

Rules
  • Please create a new section, with an appropriate heading and use the signature button (~~~~) to sign off your message.
  • Curse words are permitted, however using them in offensive or harassing messages will result in a block.
  • Off-topic messages will be ignored.
  • Important: Keep in mind that conversations started on my talk page will be responded to, on my talk page. This is to keep track of conversations.
    • When I start a conversation on another user's talk page, whether they choose reply on my talk page or not, I will continue to reply on their talk page.
    • Fandom Staff will be notified of replies - This is to bump important information between Administrators of the GTA Wiki and Fandom Staff. I cannot afford to spend time reminding everyone of replies, so please make sure you check yourself, or check the latest activity. You can also use the "Last Edited By" display below.
Archives

 Archives Archives: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

Page last edited on 4/10/2020 by Ultimate94ninja (talk)

Signature: Monk Talk


Favourite Game

Hello gta is my favourite franchise can you tell me your favourite gta game —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ne yapıyon (talkcontribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.

Crew emblem on vehicles

Hello Monk

What are your thoughts on adding a row on the vehicle tabs (for example under 'respray') indicating where the crew emblem is located, if at all possible to apply? This information is currently not available anywhere in any standardized format.



best regards

Caesarian (talk) 11:24, May 21, 2020 (UTC)

Lampadati P72 replica - what we know

Enhance the image, you can see the headrest of one of the seats on the far right side (left as we look at the image) of the "cockpit". There is also clearly a door on the driver's side so we can deduce that it does not have any unusual entry method and must be a 2-door. There are zero indications in the image of any weapon ports. It is a 2-door supercar, all 2-door supercars are sold on Legendary Motorsport, so it is a fair assumption that this will be until there is any solid information to the contrary.. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 23:09, July 25, 2020 (UTC)

Fair assumption? So it is an assumption. Which is a guess. This wiki documents facts.
PS: Itali GTB, Nero? I think not.
You are wrong.
Monk Talk 06:55, July 26, 2020 (UTC)


Yeah, you got me there, forgot about those 2. That makes it a 4% chance that a 2-dr supercar could be sold by Benny's, which makes it a 96% chance it will be sold by Legendary. So yes, that's a fair assumption that can easily be corrected in the extremely unlikely event that it ends up being different, in which case I'll admit I was wrong. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 07:26, July 26, 2020 (UTC)
it isn't about being right or wrong. It's obvious very likely it will be on LGM, but that's not the point. You've created a page of unreleased content, the banner at the top literally says to avoid adding unconfirmed content, something you have not done. Monk Talk 11:00, July 26, 2020 (UTC)
Having slept on it, I agree, it was a step too far down the speculative path. Commented it out. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 22:43, July 26, 2020 (UTC)

VCPD Cheetah

Can you explain the reason behind the reversal of my edits, please? Sharia Rebirth (talk) 18:54, August 16, 2020 (UTC)

CC thread

Hey man, how's it going? I was going to ask a long time ago, but completely forgot: can you close the latest thread (you know which one) that occurred on the CC? I don't want that spammer to come again and cause further trouble in there (he will be dealt with separately if he persists with his attitude). Ultimate94ninja talk · contribs 16:51, October 4, 2020 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+