|Page last edited on 4/10/2020 by Ultimate94ninja (talk)|
Signature: Monk Talk
Hello gta is my favourite franchise can you tell me your favourite gta game —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ne yapıyon (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
Crew emblem on vehicles
What are your thoughts on adding a row on the vehicle tabs (for example under 'respray') indicating where the crew emblem is located, if at all possible to apply? This information is currently not available anywhere in any standardized format.
Lampadati P72 replica - what we know
Enhance the image, you can see the headrest of one of the seats on the far right side (left as we look at the image) of the "cockpit". There is also clearly a door on the driver's side so we can deduce that it does not have any unusual entry method and must be a 2-door. There are zero indications in the image of any weapon ports. It is a 2-door supercar, all 2-door supercars are sold on Legendary Motorsport, so it is a fair assumption that this will be until there is any solid information to the contrary.. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 23:09, July 25, 2020 (UTC)
- Fair assumption? So it is an assumption. Which is a guess. This wiki documents facts.
- PS: Itali GTB, Nero? I think not.
- You are wrong.
- Monk Talk 06:55, July 26, 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, you got me there, forgot about those 2. That makes it a 4% chance that a 2-dr supercar could be sold by Benny's, which makes it a 96% chance it will be sold by Legendary. So yes, that's a fair assumption that can easily be corrected in the extremely unlikely event that it ends up being different, in which case I'll admit I was wrong. Smurfy: illuminate - communicate - spectate 07:26, July 26, 2020 (UTC)
- it isn't about being right or wrong. It's obvious very likely it will be on LGM, but that's not the point. You've created a page of unreleased content, the banner at the top literally says to avoid adding unconfirmed content, something you have not done. Monk Talk 11:00, July 26, 2020 (UTC)
Hey man, how's it going? I was going to ask a long time ago, but completely forgot: can you close the latest thread (you know which one) that occurred on the CC? I don't want that spammer to come again and cause further trouble in there (he will be dealt with separately if he persists with his attitude).16:51, October 4, 2020 (UTC)