October 2018 - December 2018 Archives
I put a summary what more do you want?
What does that mean? I did everything correctly, why are you still undoing it?—Preceding unsigned comment added by Zainchupacabra (talk • contribs) 2018-10-01 23:44:26 Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
About your operation
Why exactly do you revert my edits in Monkey Business and Surveying the Score? Based on my over 10k edits in Wikipedia, I learned that Reverting should be and only be used in vandalism, and I don't see how my edits, fulfill that criteria. Thus, I would like to know why you did such operation.-AleIp (talk) 17:03, October 2, 2018 (UTC)
- Interesting. The idea of being randomized in each launch can be a good point, and also gives an idea how they operate (like the red cannon-like thing on the quad rotor one, which may be the stun gun). Just to note, I assume they are invisible on radar, because I have seen on videos how players can actually see and destroy the drone with weapons. -- 05:15, October 13, 2018 (UTC)
Dude, why did you removed the fact that it has Maserati Quattroporte headlights on the F620 article? You know, if you look into it, the head lights may resemble the Maserati Quattroporte V. I know it's based between the GranTurismo and Jaguar XK, but head lights look really similar to the Maserati Quattroporte V. —Preceding unsigned comment added by NeilTheCoolDude (talk • contribs) 2018-10-20 09:16:50 Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
Simeon Car Export Requests
Hello there. I am sorry, but you seem to be wrong about this subject by undoing my edit, as the values I entered are the correct ones for the normal list, and they do not have a range. You may keep the article that way, but it will be giving false information. PandaTacos (talk | contribs) 20:59, November 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Where am I wrong about it? Do I have to post screenshots from every vehicle to prove my point about they being fixed values, unless you damage the vehicle is being delivered? PandaTacos (talk | contribs) 21:05, November 10, 2018 (UTC)
Hi. Sorry to bother, but I'm just curious what I've done wrong that made you revert the changes that I've made to several GTA: VCS related pages? Thanks. —Preceding unsigned comment added by VIIILeoIIIV (talk • contribs) 2018-11-10 22:53:14 Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
Since "Diaper Napoli" was removed, should "Agent Douchebag" be removed as it is also an insult?
Pop-up article previews
Hello, Sean, it has been a while! I was wondering whether it is possible to make the GTA Wiki display pop-up article previews (like on Wikipedia) when a link is hovered over. If it is, I feel that a Community Noticeboard discussion should be held about implementing it here, as I feel that it would be a useful addition to the wiki.
- This already exists as a plugin, and I have tried it. It is currently in "Beta" stages and is, unfortunately, terirble. It is extremely buggy, tends to unload and often takes several refreshes. Moreover, customizing the css for it to work on your wiki is required and the default look is pretty terrible. It also doesn't display correctly. Until a better alternative is made, or until it is finished, I would personally avoid it. Monk ( Bureaucrat) Talk 13:49, November 30, 2018 (UTC)
- I see. I was not aware that there was a plugin for the pop-up previews. If it is indeed that bad, you are probably right that we should wait until the feature is more properly developed. Thank you for telling me about it.
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim 林道安 (talk | contributions) 14:05, November 30, 2018 (UTC)
Regarding redirects from UK English spelling
Good day, Sean. I am aware that you are quite particular about superfluous redirects, so I would like to seek your opinion about this: do you believe that it is appropriate to have redirects from the British spelling of certain articles, such as Organisations > Organizations?
Peyote Plants guide
Peyote plants ,fun but hard 2 find & Maybe 1 is Glitched .Hope you have an answer suggestion .Have 26/27 Peyote plants
thanks nice guide , oh no help ? I tried
RE: Another one?
Yep, that's clearly him. I reported him to the VSTF a week ago in hopes of having him issued a global/range block, in order to prevent more sockpuppet accounts, but so far no action has been taken (or not enough, at least). As for his current account, I'm putting you in charge of blocking it :P cos I don't want to seem like the one who always deals with him (and maybe get rid of his pointless message above?)10:35, December 10, 2018 (UTC)
In the Mission "I Fought the Law..." while Franklin is Racing the 2 Kids, i noticed along the way, the Cheetah Suddenly Slows down, and Starts Driving like normal Traffic. Would that be Trivia or a Glitch?
Ok, so i tested it, and while he doesnt drive with Traffic, he does Slow down enough Allowing you to Pass him, & Follow between him & the Entity XF. It happens near the Union Grain Supply as you get to Grapeseed
DaringDo 15:26, December 13, 2018 (UTC)
Deleted missions in GTA Online
I'm sorry to bother you, but I think we need to speak with each other. Listen, I didn't write false information to GTA Online missions. Those missions (3 Versus and 9 other missions) are no longer available! Please check it in GTA Online. Believe me, I'm right.
Have a good day! Bye!
And what about the other co-op missions? All of them are available on the map, or just the Coveted? And what about those 3 versus missions? They are available on the map too?
Yeah, you are right. Sorry for the false informations. I'm glad, because we've found the truth. Thank you! :) Bye!
Thank you. Bye! :)
Why would you Remove the Information i Added to the Bison? It DOES Appear in the Private Taxi Fare mission
- Smurfy, it would be useful if you leave a reason in the edit summary when undoing good faith edits, instead of abusing the rollback tool. 21:57, December 16, 2018 (UTC)
Regarding the ability to open Personal Aircraft doors
Hello, Sean, do you by any chance know when the ability to control the doors on Personal Aircraft was added? I cannot remember whether it was added with the actual Smuggler's Run update that added Personal Aircraft, or if it was added in a later update or patch.
- It was added in the Smuggler's Run update. I tested it immediately after release on a Titan. Monk ( Bureaucrat) Talk 13:47, December 18, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Re 2 Questions
As for the UK spelling redirects, I will follow your guidelines regarding their creation. Since you have indicated that Organisations is a suitable redirect for creation, I have created it.
UPDATE: Never mind about the Personal Aircraft doors, it seems that Monk has already answered the question.
Is there a particular reason you reverted my edit on the Da Nang Boys article? Any problems you had with the editing in particular? Any way you believe I could improve my input on the article? DoctorBleed (talk) 17:39, December 21, 2018 (UTC)
- Because it was speculative. NoirlimeTalk | Contribs 18:25, December 21, 2018 (UTC)
Subway systemAlthough the subway system is not accessible in GTA: CW, is it necessary to include the (overground) stations and the re-routes seen in that game in the related articles? Again, I am aware that the system is inaccessible, but I wonder if it is necessary to add info related to the system as some nice-to-know stuff, given that by following the tracks from below, it is possible to see how the stations and the routes are seen in GTA: CW like this one. TransportFan2014 (talk) 06:12, December 27, 2018 (UTC)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Wishing all Staff members a late Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year! My apologies for the late greetings, I took a break from editing during the holiday period.