Undoing many of your contributions
Hi there. It seems lately we've had to revert quite a few of your contributions. I've been a bit slack on leaving any reasons in the summaries so I'll spell it out here for you.
Many (but not all) of your additions may have had some valid information to add to the articles but have been riddled with grammar/punctuation errors, spelling mistakes, first person perspective (e.g. you/your instead of "the player" or "the character") that they have not been worth the effort of trying to clean up.
I'm sorry for being too stupid like that, I'm just a player who thinks he can help with this wiki.KILLBULLDOZER1000 (talk) 14:08, November 5, 2017 (UTC)
Wait, why the staff were trying to remove my recent edits? I'm not vandalizing, nor adding incorrect info.KILLBULLDOZER1000 (talk) 11:26, November 7, 2017 (UTC)KILLBULLDOZER1000
- Same reason as above like this one.
- Let's look at it in detail:
- However, a headshot can make short work of him(unconfirmed).
- Punctuation: missing a space after him and "unconfirmed statements" should not even be added in the first place.
- If the player jacks any car inside the compound, the mission fails the moment they have acess to the car's controls.
- Spelling: access
- , but in order to obatain it, don't search the largest garage first.
- Spelling: obtain
- If Franklin and Lamar search the largest garage first, it will directly trigger the oncoming cutscene as normal, but after that, the player has no need to search the other garages because after the cutscene a gunfight automatically occurs, speeding up mission progress.
- , despite the Franklin dosen't own the Bagger and Michael dosen't have acess for the upgrades that time, this might be an oversight by developers.
- Complete nonsense with 3 spelling errors.
- There are multiple gas tanks in the vinicity, shooting them is optional, but seemly no enemy enter it's blast radius.
- 4 spelling errors.
|Although everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions here, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Chainsaw, appears to be an act of vandalism, and has been reverted. If you continue to vandalize any pages, you will receive a block for an appropriate amount of time. Please refrain from doing so in the future. Thank you.|
|You have been warned for violating the policy. If you repeat your actions, you will be issued with a block.|
• Given reason: Disruptive, unconstructive, consistently poor quality edits
|You have been blocked for violating the policy.|
• Given reason: Inserting 99% nonsense in poor quality grammar, then topping it off by removing previous staff warnings and block message from your talk page. 2nd offence, this is an extended block.