Hey, Istalo. Would you mind to vote on my req?
Thanks for voting on my request. Yes, I sometimes have grammar mistakes. If I make a request in a month, would you change your vote to yes? I won't fight anymore and I'll keep helping newbies. Your vote matters for me, as I consider you my friend.
Report at duty
Check It Out
Hey don't want to bother you but the vote at the community noticeboard is really close and it would be great if you could cast your vote before the week is up. I left you a message with the link above. Sasquatch101 (talk) 02:56, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
Olá, Valentim Ítalo?
Não tem estado por aqui, já faz tempo...tudo bem?
Vocês ainda estão na escola? Nós saímos em Junho.
Agora são os exames para os do 4º, 8º, 9º e 10º, acho eu.
Até breve então, Ítalo.
Connosco é o contrário: 3 - 4 semanas de férias no Natal e 3 meses de férias (as férias grandes) no Verão.
Eu já passei de ano.
After the plan that I talked on Ilan's talk page, I created it. Check out our new MoS - GTA Wiki:Manual of Style/Neighborhoods. I Hope you liked it. --Thomas0802 (talk-Edits) 17:49, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
GTA Wiki (Notícias)
Podias ver a nova publicação no meu blog, por favor?
How did you get/find that leaked video?
I just wanted to let you know, school starts on 16 September. Here, at the end of the year we will have to pass 2 exams with a grade as high as possible, this will decide our future. The higher the grade, the better the high school. Due to this I'll have to learn a lot and do a lot of homework, so I will become inactive. I'll try to check the wiki as much as possible, maybe even daily, but I won't edit that much. Cheers! Dodo8 Talk
- I have some important exams next year, I don't have too much time to play. And yes, I have an Xbox 360 but I'm waiting for the PC edition. If it won't come out for PC I'll buy it for Xbox, but after the exams (after June). Dodo8 Talk 09:46, December 27, 2013 (UTC)
Valeu :) Qual foi o jogo que acabou ñ rodando? E mais, vc tem uma conta na Xbox Live ou na PS Network?
Ah, e quase esqueci, eu criei uma nova Wiki, como eu estou com preguiça de traduzir, aqui está o texto que eu mandei pra todo mundo :
Today, a new subsidiary Wiki of the GTA Wiki has been created. The new, hereafter extravagant GTA Songs Wiki.
The Wiki is about all the songs around the radio stations in the GTA series, it's hard to me to build this Wiki alone, so I'm inviting you to help a little bit, step by step, brick by brick.
I'm trying to create a Wiki, bringing articles to an identical look-a-like method. They are actually very short. The songs infoboxes should contain the name, image (official album cover), size, artist, radio stations, game, year and genre. The header section should look like this: Example is a song performed by Artist Example featured in the radio station [[Example]] in GameExample. The sections are the following :
- Lyrics - you can pick one from the internet, include the <center> at the top and bottom from the section and don't forget the colons (:). Remember to keep 20 free lines between the header section and the lyrics section.
- Trivia (optional) - If the song can be listen during a cutscene (example : Arab Money).
- Video - The best video you can find about it on Youtube.
This is an optional invite, I hope the Wiki will turn up extremely amazing in few months, just like the GTA Myths Wiki did.
Anyways, I'll ask the bureaucrats if the Wiki can become an affiliate when stronger.
- I'm not asking you to vote on anything, just some clarity on your current inactivity would be good, write it in the comments on the demotion post here. If you have any intention of becoming active again we can list you as inactive until such a time, so just let me know. Tom Talk 23:17, August 3, 2014 (UTC)