Hi, welcome to GTA Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Heyfunboy page.
You have been blocked for this and for your disgusting edit summary which consisted of "I FUKED THIS PAGE UP ON PURPOSE. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM MY PENIS". Even though your profile page is your own, you cannot vandalise it. Messi1983 (talk) 16:10, January 25, 2015 (UTC)
Talk about extreme dictatorship. It is my own page and how the hell am I vandalizing it? Was there a formal complaint by the property owner (which is muah) regarding illicit destruction of said property? To my knowledge there wasn't such a complaint raised. I understand if it was an article and I did what I did to said article, but alas it was my own HOMEPAGE. Don't tread on me. Heyfunboy (talk) 06:58, February 1, 2015 (UTC)
Inapproriate comments in atricle space
|We kindly ask all of our contributors to please properly name and/or license all images that you upload to the wiki. Image licensing and naming is part of our official Media Policy, and as such, it is asked of all users to respect the policy and add a proper name & license when uploading as described here.
The name can be modified in the bar right above the "add license" option when you are uploading it, and must match with the Media Policy (a table of correct names can be seen here).
What you should do now
Ignoring this message can lead to the file(s) you uploaded being deleted and possibly to a block if you continue to ignore the policy on subsequent uploads. For more information on licensing and copyright, see here.
Re: Big Spread Image
Good day sir/madam, I see that you have contacted one of my colleagues regarding a reverted or deleted contribution. Could you please direct me to the page that was reverted or deleted so that I can see what was reverted or deleted? I will then try and determine whether it was relevant or not. If you cannot remember the name of the page, you may wait for a response from my colleague. Thank you.
- See his image. It's still irrelevant for the following reasons: 1) The spawn location is clearly explained, no need for a pic; 2) Poor quality image: He has taken a photo directly from the TV, rather than an in-game screenshot; 3) Goes against Media Policy; 4)Incorrectly placed on the page. TGS96 talk stalk 13:01, March 15, 2016 (UTC)
- I disagree with you on the first point, but agree on all other points: I feel that an image of the spawn location of the security guards is helpful to players who, like myself, have never played Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and/or have never visited The Big Spread Ranch. However, I must say that I can sympathise with the difficulty for users who do not have a specialised screen recorder to capture a console screenshot, as it would be rather difficult in that circumstance.
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 13:52, March 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Quite true. You make a fair argument, but I think that there should be a picture of the interior of the club (though not particularly of the security guard spawn point), for the same reason as before (it is helpful for players who have never played GTA: San Andreas and/or have never visited the club).
- TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 14:20, March 15, 2016 (UTC)
Big Spread Ranch Image
Love Media Building
- Nope because that is at the bottom of the page. I will fix it soot is more noticeable right after that sentence (by putting a reference source) once I see that is an actual factual source.Heyfunboy (talk) 22:16, May 17, 2020 (UTC)