I read that thing two days ago and could have mentioned it here directly, but it somehow slipped my mind. Anyway, some of you might have known why the next Grand Theft Auto game isn't getting released anytime soon, but for those who don't know, here we go.
In a recent interview, Dan Houser stated that Rockstar believe that far too many people might be offended by the game, considering the social/political climate we're living in these days. A summary of situation can be seen here, and the interview itself is written here.
- "It's really unclear what we would even do with it, let alone how upset people would get with whatever we did. Both intense liberal progression and intense conservatism are both very militant, and very angry. It is scary bu…
Hello everyone, and welcome to my fifth series of polls! Let's go.
Read more >
good mourning everyone, imma go ahead and ask about wat choices you picked for teh approaches on specific missions in rockster gaems' new title that was released two weeks ago: GTA THIEF AUTO V
tbh theres not dat much of a difference in the approaches aside from the fact that u can either go bang bang 'n scare away the poor ppl or just make hitler proud by opting for the gas system, since at teh end u always end up participating in a dirt track and then use a truck that is almost as supercharged as the rhino tank that u can instantly disable police cruisers with a gentle touch. that said, my preferred choice is the loud aproach cos during the prep i liked making the fbi dudebros angry by stealing their personal suv (while on the opposite end…
Read more >
'Sup fellas, the sneaky Ninja is here to talk to ya about his personal choices of songs, for the radio stations in a future GTA game. Let's assume the story will be taking place in 2018.
tfw I got inspired by Monk's blog
- Within Temptation - Faster
- The Killers - Somebody Told Me
- The Rolling Stones - Anybody Seen My Baby?
- Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane
- Nickelback - Savin' Me
- Linkin Park - One Step Closer
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Starlight
- Lana Del Rey - Sumertime Sadness
- Bastille - Pompeii
- Craig David - Let's Dance (Hot Stuff)
- Years & Years - King
- Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin'
- Fifth Harmony feat. Kid Ink - Worth It
- Lily Allen - Hard Out There
- Capital Cities - Safe and Sound
- Sabi - Wild Heart
- Dirty Money feat. Skylar Grey - Coming Home
- Agnes - Release Me
Read more >
'Sup, buddies. I was bored and I though of making a list of things that piss me off :P
Here it is (there's no specific order) :
- Any Apple product (this is gonna trigger a lot of people lol)
- People who confuse between "its" and "it's" all the time (and those who write "alot" instead of "a lot")
- Shazam not being able to identify some fucking awesome songs
- Double standards (these are soooo countless)
- Bulk acquired after years of training that disappears just because you skipped the gym for a couple of months
- Gym folks who think they can claim a piece of equipment by setting a towel on it before moving away
- Pointless ads on your smartphone
- So-called "drivers" who don't use turn signals
- People who don't admit when they are wrong and keep on arguing while p…