The real-life cars in GTA SA, which of them is the fastest?
So in terms of inspiration, the cars are pretty wrong. In fact, the Picador is faster than the Infernus! But do you really want to see what's the fastest? Here are the rules.
- Only doing the Picador, Savanna, Tahoma and Sport cars.
- I'm measuring through Horsepower. I will refer to it as HP. I will also NOT round there.
- In real life, the Bullet is the Ford GT, a car that is supposed to look retro. It was made in 2004, so it's not in.
Ok, let's start! Firstly, we need to find what cars are they in real life.
Let's begin with the non-sporty ones!
- Picador: Chevrolet El Camino SS 454 (1970)
- Savanna: Chevrolet Impala SS (1964)
- Tahoma: Chevrolet Caprice (1988)
Okay, they are all Chevrolets. Not surprised, I love that manufacterer. Now, let's see the Sport Cars!
- Alpha: Mitsubishi GTO (1993)
- Banshee: Dodge Viper Cobra (1993)
- Buffalo: Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z (1990) [Just an older version of my favorite car, and it's still amazing! Love all Camaros, from 1969 to today.]
- Cheetah: Ferrari Testarossa (1986)
- Comet: Porsche 911 GT (1984)
- Euros: Nissan 300ZX Z32 (1994)
- Hotknife: Ford Deuce Highboy (1932) [The best pre-war car, EVER.]
- Infernus: Honda NSX (1992)
- Phoenix: Pontiac Trans Am (1977) [Just another, ANOTHER beautiful muscle car.]
- Super GT and Uranus: Toyota Supra Mk. III (1987) [Note: 50+ HP added to Super GT]
- Turismo: Ferrari F40 (1992)
- ZR-350: Mazda RX-7 (1993)
- Windsor: Jaguar E-Type (1963)
Now, without the seperates.
- Chevrolet El Camino
- Chevrolet Impala SS
- Chevrolet Caprice
- Mitsubishi GTO
- Dodge Viper
- Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
- Ferrari Testarossa
- Porsche 911 GT
- Nissan 300ZX
- Ford Deuce Highboy
- Honda NSX
- Pontiac Trans Am
- Toyota Supra Mk. III
- Ferrari F40
- Mazda RX-7
- Jaguar E-Type
NOTE: I have not considered the tuners.
That's a beautiful lineup! Now, for the answers.
- Hotknife: 700 HP - As a pre-modified car, this car may not be considered to be the fastest. The unmodified real-life Hotknife has 47HP, but again, it's a hotrod, made for street racing back in the 20s and now, we use tuners.
- Turismo: 512 HP
- Cheetah: 498 HP
- Comet: 482 HP
- Banshee: 460 HP
- Picador: 451 HP
- Phoenix: 435 HP
- Savanna: 425 HP
- Windsor: 409 HP
- Alpha: 321 HP
- Euros: 276 HP
- Infernus: 272 HP
- Buffalo: 245 HP
- Tahoma: 240 HP
- ZR-350: 231 HP
- Uranus: 215 HP
It's pretty similar to real-life, just the Infernus and ZR-350's slipping...