I'm a silent guy who likes to play GTA games and other.
Templates about me
Reviews of GTA Games
- GTA 1 - Cool. Nice story and overall it's the first GTA Game.
- GTA London 1969 - Good. Just like GTA 1, has a good and understandable story.
- GTA London 1961 - Mixed feelings here. Identical to 1969, although it could've been longer and the missions could be much easier, the timer is way too crazy.
- GTA 2 - Awesome. Very nice graphics, very interesting city, good cars, but lacks storyline.
- GTA 3 - Brilliant. Hyper-awesome storyline, you just could relate to everything in the game. The only thing which I hate is the protagonist - Claude's a head dick how Muhammad would say.
- GTA VC - Great. The 80's feel was perfectly shown in it, story and protagonist is good, although the game lacks a nice radio station, the only one I could listen to was Wildstyle.
- GTA SA - Beautiful. Great 90's gangbanga feel, was fun and all, the only problem I have is that CJ's character was inconsistent throughout the game. I prefered him as a true criminal in Los Santos rather than some wannabe millionaire.
- GTA Advance - Fun. Despite it's limits, it's a good game. Nice storyline and stuff to do, although the only thing that bothers me is the fact that the city is differently sliced, the normal LC could've been ported on the GBA even easier than the new recreation. Also, it could use a PC and SNES port.
- GTA LCS - Uh... I dunno what to say. It looks pretty good and all, but I hate the fact that you are a member of the worst gang ever - The Leones.
- GTA VCS - Looks good. Shame that Vic is dead though... story is sad and cynical, somewhat of a preparation to GTA IV, I think.
- GTA IV - A masterpiece. The best GTA ever for me, SA and V are not as good as IV. I could relate to the story perfectly, I just knew how Niko felt when everything happened in the game. It's just awesome how everything is made better than the 3D Universe. Storyline wise, it's the best story ever for a GTA game, Niko's pessimistic view on the world gave it such a bitter and dark atmosphere which no other GTA could recreate.
- GTA TLAD - Nice. I myself think that this is the better DLC for IV. It's also very dark and shady, ending is as sad as IV's ending. It recreates a story of a biker perfectly. Although, John is dead in V...
- GTA TBOGT - Not bad. It's a good game, it has nice new vehicles in it, although overall it's the first GTA which started again to be too over-the-top. Again a happy storyline. Bleh. You defend a gay. Bleh. You play as a playboy. Meh.
- GTA Chinatown Wars - 4th favorite. I love the atmosphere, and the fact that I can see the beautiful LC from a different perspective. The radio stations are excellent (DJ Khalil, DFA and Alchemist). Just, it could be more IV style, and not bringing that many 3D Universe stuff into the game.
- GTA V - 60/100. Overall it has a nice setting, but I dislike many facts about it. IV had better collisions, the story in IV was damn better, V's is too happy, you don't have much of a target over from the beginning, unlike in former GTA's and it bothers me that you play as a rich, treacherous scumbag, again as a nigga who wants to scarper from the 'hood and a drunk-drug addicted psycho redneck freak. Although, it has some nice new features like many new weapons, however the AK-47 could've been a normal AK and not a Chinese copy... also, I can't believe that R* killed off the best ass in the game in such a brutal way...
My favorite cars
Here is the list of all of my favorite cars.
- Diablo Stallion (GTA 3)
- Yakuza Stinger (GTA 3)
- Cartel Cruiser (GTA 3)
- Stinger (GTA 3)
- Buffalo (GTA SA)
- Oceanic (GTA SA)
- Emperor (Both beater and not beater) (GTA IV)
- FIB Buffalo (GTA IV)
- Oracle (GTA IV)
My favorite radio stations
- The Beat 102.7 (the best one)
- The Journey
- N-CT FM
- Brooklyn Underground
- The Liberty Jam
- Fresh 105 FM
- Soulwax FM
- West Coast Classics
- Vladivostok FM (GTA IV)
GTA: Episodes After San Andreas
This is pretty much a storyline that tells what happened after 1992 in San Andreas. CJ got killed and the GSF seek for blood... you're put in the shoes of Connor Adams, a loyal OG who, apart from trying to get the GSF back on it's feet, seeks for some personal revenge.
Other gangs attacking my turf in GTA San Andreas
Friends, allies, good talkers
- Mikey - The first guy I talked to
- Cloud - He may be on vacation now...
- Vault Boy - A good admin
- Ilan - A good admin
- Crazed Niko - He's very crazy...
- Grigor - Joins rarely
- Gevorg - Join rarely
- Ray - He likes football...
- JBanton - A good admin
- DeltaWolf247 - A Serb who wants to do a mod with me :D
- King - He's good in talkin'
- Thomas - He added me to the friend list so I added him
SA:MP Skin Pack
As some people know, I love to edit skins. One of my friends is maybe going to create a server for SA:MP, and I proposed the idea to create a skin pack for it. Here is a picture, showing all of the available skins. WARNING! SOME ARE NOT BY ME.
Skin #1 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #2 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #3 - Grove Street Gangmember Connor
Skin #4 - Female Associate of the Vagos
Skin #5 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #6 - Varrios Los Aztecas Gangmember
Skin #7 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #8 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #9 - Female Asian Ped
Skin #10 - Barbara Schternvart in different clothes
Skin #11 - Helena Wankstein in different clothes
Skin #12 - Michelle Cannes in different clothes
Skin #13 - Katie Zhan in different clothes
Skin #14 - Millie Perkins in casual clothes
Skin #15 - Denise in clothes during summer
Skin #16 - Los Santos Vagos Gangmember
Skin #17 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #18 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #19 - Los Santos Vagos Gangmember
Skin #20 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #21 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #22 - Los Santos Vagos Gangmember
Skin #23 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #24 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #25 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #26 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #27 - Ballas Gangmember
Skin #28 - Ballas Gangmember
Skin #29 - Ballas Gangmember
Skin #30 - Da Nang Boys gangmember
Skin #31 - Da Nang Boys gangmember (ProLaps Logo removed from his shirt)
Skin #32 - Mafia gangmember
Skin #33 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #34 - Glitch Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #35 - San Fierro Triads Gangmember
Skin #36 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #37 - San Fierro Rifa Gangmember
Skin #38 - Da Nang Boys Gangmember
Skin #39 - San Fierro Triads Gangmember
Skin #40 - San Fierro Triads Gangmember
Skin #41 - Ballas Gangmember
Skin #42 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #43 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #44 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #45 - Ballas Gangmember Kane
Skin #46 - Ballas Gangmember Bogman
Skin #47 - Ballas Gangmember Dope
Skin #48 - Ballas Gangmember Beth
Skin #49 - Da Nang Boys Gangmember Bloody
Skin #50 - Varrios Los Aztecas Gangmember
Skin #51 - Varrios Los Aztecas Gangmember
Skin #52 - Varrios Los Aztecas Gangmember
Skin #53 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #54 - Varrios Los Aztecas Gangmember
Skin #55 - Mafia Goon Gangmember
Skin #56 - Ballas Gangmember
Skin #57 - Ballas Gangmember
Skin #58 - Ballas Gangmember
Skin #59 - Ballas Gangmember
Skin #60 - San Fierro Triads old Gangmember
Skin #61 - San Fierro Triads Gangmember Guppy
Skin #62 - San Fierro Triads Gangmember
Skin #63 - San Fierro Triads Gangmember
Skin #64 - Grove Street Gangmember
Skin #65 - Kiki Jenkins from GTA IV
Skin #66 - Kiki Jenkins from GTA IV in winter clothes
Skin #67 - Loony Gangmember
Skin #68 - Yakuza Gangmember
Skin #69 - Yakuza Pulaski
Skin #70 - Varrios Los Aztecas Gangmember
Fiat 126 Elx
Yakuza Stinger (mod)
Emperor (tuned up)
Looks in other games
All of them are in order.
GTA London 1969/1961
- Crisp Twin's Gang
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Chinatown Wars
Most disliked gangs
- El Burro's Gang
GTA London 1969/1961
- Smith Criminal Organisation