This is the user page of DaBOSS0102 (originally known as Krimson445). Feel free to browse it, but don't edit it without my permission.
I am a 25-year-old man still living with my grandmother.
In my GTA V:
Franklin is clean shaven, and has a cornrow haircut, it makes him look cool.
Michael has his default haircut and a full beard, it makes him look older.
Trevor is also clean shaven and also has his head shaved, it makes him look tough and intimidating.
I make all three protagonists invincible, not with the cheat, but with mods.
My favorite weather patterns are extra sunny, clear and overcast.
When I ride a motorcycle, I like to turn its radio off, since I believe there shouldn't be radios on them.
When I play the mission Fresh Meat, I like to use the Bullpup Rifle as Franklin, to give the Chinese a taste of their own medicine.
When I play the mission The Time's Come, I like to put a rainy and thunderous weather to add a sadder theme to it.
My SNES games
- Super Mario World (USA) (1991)
- Top Gear (USA) (1992)
- Top Gear 2 (USA) (1993)
- Goof Troop (USA) (1993)
- Super Mario All-Stars (USA) (1993)
- Super Mario Kart (1992)
N64 games I've played
- Star Fox 64 (JP) (1997)
- Super Mario 64 (USA) (1996)
PS1 games I've played
- Tekken 3 (1998)*
- Driver: You Are The Wheelman (1999)*
- Driver 2: The Wheelman Is Back (2000)*
- Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas (2000)*
- Jackie Chan Stuntmaster (2000)*
My collection of PS2 games
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja (JP) (2006)*
- The Simpsons: Hit & Run (2003)*
- Ben 10: Protector Of Earth (2007)*
- Batman Begins (2005)*
- Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time (2003)
- God Of War (2005)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004)
- Burnout 3: Takedown (2004)
- Bully (2006)*
- Barnyard (2006)*
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (2006)*
- Ghost Rider (2007)*
- Driver: Parallel Lines (2006)*
- The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (2005)*
- Cars: Mater-National Championship (2007)*
- Jet Li: Rise To Honor (2004)
- Monster Hunter (2004)*
- Just Cause (2006)*
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (2008)*
- Nicktoons Unite! (2005)*
- Spider-Man: Friend Or Foe (2007)
- Spider-Man 2 (2004)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002)
- Grand Theft Auto III (2001)
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (2005)*
- Driv3r (2004)*
- Hot Wheels: Beat That! (2007)*
- Ben 10: Alien Force (2008)*
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (2005)*
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (2006)*
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (2007)*
- Burnout Dominator (2007)
- Crash Of The Titans (2007)*
- Shrek The Third (2007)*
- Burnout Revenge (2005)
- Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja 4 (USA) (2009)*
- Spider-Man: The Movie (2002)
- Spider-Man 3 (2007)
- Jacked (2003)*
- Gran Turismo 4 (2004)
- Manhunt (2003)
My PC games
- Grand Theft Auto V (Steam) (2015)
- Red Dead Redemption II (Steam) (2019)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2005)
My Wii U games
- Mario Kart 8 (2014)
- Nintendo Land (2012)
- New Super Mario Bros. U (2012) + New Super Luigi U (2013)
- Super Mario 3D World (2013)
My Xbox 360 Slim games
- Red Dead Redemption (2010)
- Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (2010)
- Grand Theft Auto V (2013)
- Street Fighter IV (2008)
- Hot Wheels: Beat That! (2007)
My Xbox One games
- Assassin's Creed Unity (2014)
- Ryse: Son Of Rome (2013)
- Watch Dogs (2014)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- Red Dead Redemption II (2018)
- Batman: Arkham Knight (2015)
My Nintendo Switch games
- Super Mario Odyssey (2017)
My PSP Go games
- Hot Wheels Ultimate Racing (2007)
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (2009)
- Gran Turismo (2009)
- Burnout Legends (2005)
- WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 (2010)
- WWE All Stars (2011)
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (2006)
- Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (2008)
- Ghost Rider (2007)
- Toy Story 3: The Video Game (2010)
- Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Video Game (2011)
Games marked with "*" are ones that are either scratched or that I've lost.
Movies I've watched
- Toy Story (1995)
- Toy Story 2 (1999)
- Toy Story 3 (2010)
- Toy Story 4 (2019)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001)
- Pinocchio (1940)
- Piglet's Big Movie (2003)
- Finding Nemo (2003)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (1995)
- Help! I'm A Fish (2000)
- Saw (2004)
- Saw II (2005)
- Saw III (2006)
- Shark Tale (2004)
- The Incredibles (2004)
- The Tigger Movie (2000)
- Ice Age (2002)
- Ice Age: The Meltdown (2006)
- Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs (2009)
- Hoodwinked! (2005)
- Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil (2011)
- Hulk (2003)
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004)
- Spirit: Stallion Of The Cimarron (2002)
- Tarzan (1999)
- Tarzan & Jane (2002)
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)
- The Lion King (1994)
- The Lion King II: Simba's Pride (1998)
- The Lion King 1½/The Lion King 3: Hakuna Matata! (2004)
- The Lion King (2019)
- Madagascar (2005)
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008)
- Tom And Jerry: The Movie (1992)
- Cars (2006)
- The Wild (2006)
- Monster House (2006)
- Open Season (2006)
- Open Season 2 (2008)
- Open Season 3 (2010)
- The Bride (1985)
- Batman Begins (2005)
- Brother Bear (2003)
- Brother Bear 2 (2006)
- Over The Hedge (2006)
- Bolt (2008)
- Super Mario Bros. (1993)
- Ghost Rider (2007)
- Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (2011)
- Despicable Me (2010)
- Despicable Me 2 (2013)
- Despicable Me 3 (2017)
- The Tale Of Despereaux (2008)
- Up (2009)
- Iron Man (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Bee Movie (2007)
- Ben 10: Race Against Time (2007)
- Men In Black (1997)
- The Amityville Horror (2005)
- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
- Shrek (2001)
- Shrek 2 (2004)
- Shrek The Third (2007)
- Shrek Forever After (2010)
- American Pie (1999)
- White Chicks (2004)
- Little Man (2006)
- Flushed Away (2006)
- Stuart Little (1999)
- Stuart Little 2 (2002)
- Speed Racer (2008)
- You Don't Mess With The Zohan (2008)
- Horton Hears A Who! (2008)
- Kung Fu Panda (2008)
- Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)
- Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016)
- Superhero Movie (2008)
- WALL-E (2008)
- Night At The Museum (2006)
- The Hitcher (1986)
- The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting (2003)
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
- Daredevil (2003)
- Spider-Man (2002)
- Spider-Man 2 (2004)
- Spider-Man 3 (2007)
- Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
- The Simpsons Movie (2007)
- House Of Wax (2005)
- Scream (1996)
- Scream 2 (1997)
- Scream 3 (2000)
- Christine (1983)
- Child's Play (1988)
- Child's Play 2 (1990)
- Child's Play 3 (1991)
- Bride Of Chucky (1998)
- Seed Of Chucky (2004)
- Curse Of Chucky (2013)
- 2012 (2009)
- Tangled (2010)
- Friday The 13th (2009)
- How To Train Your Dragon (2010)
- How To Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)
- Juno (2007)
- Deadpool (2016)
- Deadpool 2 (2018)
- The Exorcist (1973)
- Monsters University (2013)
- The Meg (2018)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- The Ring (2002)
Cartoons I've watched
- Ben 10 (2005-2008)
- Naruto (Anime, english dub) (2002-2007)
- Codename: Kids Next Door (2002-2008)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (1999)
- Samurai Jack (2001-2017)
- Teen Titans (2003-2006)
- Regular Show (2010-2017)
- Adventure Time (2010-2018)
- The Amazing World Of Gumball (2011)
- Courage The Cowardly Dog (1999-2002)
- Ed, Edd n Eddy (1999-2009)
- Tom And Jerry (1940-1967)
My favorite Grand Theft Auto V weapons
Weapons I like to use in The Big Score (Obvious approach)In the obvious approach of The Big Score, I always have both Franklin and Michael well-armed. Franklin battles the cops with his trusty Combat MG Mk II, which does devastating damage, while Michael uses his Special Carbine mainly because of its accuracy. It's also fitted with a drum magazine, which I like using only during heists.
Weapons I like to use in Blitz Play and The Paleto ScoreIn Blitz Play and The Paleto Score, their arsenal is balanced. Franklin uses his standard Combat MG, while Michael uses an MG.
My favorite Grand Theft Auto V vehicles
As Franklin Clinton
As Michael De Santa
As Trevor Philips
- In Logging On, couldn't Niko just use the computer in Roman's office?
- In Three Leaf Clover, why is Niko using an M4 while Packie and Derrick use AK-47s? Shouldn't all of them use M4s?
- Whether Niko chooses Revenge or Deal, how did Jimmy/Dimitri know that Roman was getting married?
- In Final Interview, why is Niko using his real name instead of an alias?
Here are logic fails, plot twists/holes, or things that don't make sense in GTA V and GTA Online.
- In Prologue, why isn't Brad using a Carbine Rifle as well? It's a better weapon for long range.
- In Complications, how did Michael know that Franklin was going to repossess Jimmy's BeeJay XL?
- In Hang Ten, why didn't Debra just call the cops to get Trevor out of her house?
- In Minor Turbulence, how did Trevor expect to land at McKenzie Field Hangar when it's far too small for the Cargo Plane?
- In Derailed, why does the player fail the mission by running out of Sticky Bombs if they can blow up the container's doors with other explosive weapons?
- In Monkey Business, how is Steve Haines breathing underwater when his scuba oxygen system have no tubes connected to his mouth?
- In Monkey Business, after Haines shoots himself in the leg, how is there only a gunshot wound on the back of his leg?
- In Monkey Business, how were Michael and Dave able to get into the Cargobob?
- In The Big Score (Obvious approach), why isn't the second gunman using an Advanced Rifle like the first gunman?
- In The Big Score (Obvious approach), how was the crew able to get the Cutter into the construction tunnel?
- In The Big Score (Obvious approach), after the crew (Franklin, Michael and the second gunman) have escaped, wouldn't the rest of the crew (Trevor, Lester and the first getaway driver) have already dropped the gold into the train car and made it to the airfield?
- In The Big Score (Obvious approach), how are Lester's rocket blasts homing in on the Buzzards?
- In the subtle approach, how are 2 men (the second getaway driver and gunman) able to change 8 armored truck tires in less than a minute?
- In Trevor Philips Industries, why did Tao and his translator get into a random stranger's car that was driving by?
- In Bury the Hatchet, where did Trevor land his Cuban 800? Is there supposed to be an airfield or airport in North Yankton?
- In Scouting the Port, why isn't Trevor using a hard helmet like Floyd and Wade?
- In Fresh Meat, of all the weapons the player can use with Franklin, why does he have to use the AK-47?
- In Reuniting the Family, after the family goes to Dr. Friedlander's office, Amanda will be there, but what happened to her Sentinel?
- In The Time's Come, how is Michael moving/teleporting from one place to another so fast?
- Why can't Taliana Martinez be chosen as a getaway driver for The Jewel Store Job?
- After Trevor finds out that Michael is still alive in Los Santos and goes to Floyd's apartment, how did he know where Michael lived?
- I wonder for how long Trevor will be able to hide Floyd and Debra's deaths from Wade?
- Why can't Franklin play tennis?
- Why does the player never respawn outside St. Fiacre Hospital after getting wasted?
- Why does Trevor's phone have the color red when his signature color is orange?
- Why is Trevor's TV in his trailer always playing static?
Must be bad for his energy bill.
- Why don't the protagonists remove the contacts of their enemies (such as Steve Haines) from their phones after they've killed them?
- Why can't the player perform a drive-by shooting while driving the PR4 or the R88?
- Why doesn't the license plate on Michael's red Premier read "5MDS003" as well?
- Why don't police officers use Nightsticks?
- Why don't all assault rifles and SMGs (including MK II ones) have drum magazines?
- Why does the Double Barrel Shotgun fire both its shells at the same time?
- Why are weapon attachments missing during cutscenes?
- Why do police officers arrest or shoot you if you help them? (Same in all GTA games)
- Why does the Homing Launcher have less rockets than the Rocket Launcher?
- Why does the barber use the scissors when the character changes his facial hair?
- Why can't the player go into first-person view when driving the Cutter?
- Why can't the player run in first-person mode while inside certain interiors or a safehouse?
- Why can't the player (or an NPC passenger) use the machine gun mounted on the roof of the Rhino?
- Why are there radios on motorcycles? (Same in all GTA games that feature motorcycles)
- How do trams keep moving and stopping on their own even if the operator is dead?
- How don't license plates burn after a vehicle explodes?
- How come the rain doesn't affect convertibles? (Same in all GTA games)
- Why can't the player obtain the Stun Gun in GTA Online?
- Why is the Flashlight so expensive?
- How does the character get a soft drink from a vending machine by just pressing a button without first putting a coin or dollar bill into it? Also, how are they able to chug the entire can so quickly? (Same with Michael when he drinks kale juice)
- How does the character reload the entire barrel of certain shotguns (such as the Pump Shotgun) when they are seen inserting only one shell? (Same with the Grenade Launcher)
- How do cars shift and handbrake when the character is never seen moving neither of them? (Same in previous GTA games)
- How do vehicles never run out of fuel? (Same in all GTA games)
- When the character (not the player) uses their cellphone while driving a car in third person mode, they take their attention off the road, so how are they still able to drive?
- How is the character (not the player) able to see anything while driving the Rhino and the TM-02 Khanjali?
- How is the player able to detonate Sticky Bombs without a detonator? (Same in The Ballad of Gay Tony)
- How is the player able to hear the police scanner? (Same in all GTA games)
- How are Molotov Cocktails lit when the player does nothing in order to light them up? (Same in previous GTA games, except GTA IV, where the player actually uses an imaginary lighter)
- How is the character able to carry so many weapons and so much ammunition with them? (Same in all GTA games)
- After switching from one weapon to another, how has the previous weapon reloaded even if the player did not do so? (Same in all GTA games)
- When the character changes into a scuba suit, why can't they wear flippers? Also, when they go scuba diving, why don't they swim with the same animation as in The Merryweather Heist and Monkey Business?
- If the player fails a heist, why does it say "Mission Failed" and not "Heist Failed"?
- When the character browses the internet with their cellphone, how are they able to move the cursor?
- When the character changes the color of their cellphone, how does it change color?
- When the character does a drive-by shooting on a motorcycle, they use their weapon with their right arm, so how are they able to use the throttle? (Same in previous GTA games)
- You could draw your weapon in safehouses and shoot them up in previous games, but apart from destroying the furniture in GTA IV, nothing would ever happen to them, so why can't you do it in GTA V?
- I'm not "the boss" or anything, it's just my username.
- Trevor is the craziest character in the GTA series. He's still disgusting, though.
- I don't play GTA Online, because I don't think it was made for me, and also because I like using mods, but trust me, I tried it.
- My zodiac sign is Aquarius, but I previously and mistakenly believed it to be Scorpio.
- I'm really scared of heights. I can't even stand on a chair or climb a ladder in my house without becoming afraid that I might fall and break my spine or neck.