|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Hey, so I just got off the phone with our head of security. All I can legally tell you is that there's a car around the back of the casino with nothing in the trunk. We're not saying we'd like you to drive it somewhere quiet and get rid of it. But if you did that for your own reasons, we would strongly advise you to avoid bumping into any law enforcement on the way."
- ―Agatha Baker's briefing.
- "So... listen carefully. We do not have a situation I need your help with. Nothing happened in room 237 last night, nothing has been placed in the trunk of a vehicle, and I am not asking you to drive it somewhere secluded and get rid of it. The police are not on a city-wide high alert. If you are arrested for any reason, I will definitely not deny having this conversation and sell you out. All clear?"
- ―Alternative briefing.
Ms. Baker informs the protagonist of a car waiting for the player around the back of the casino. She tells them there is a body in the boot and that they need to get rid of it at a discreet location, albeit she does so by negating every sentence.
The player is tasked with entering a vehicle parked near the Casino. This can either be a Baller, Emperor, Landstalker, or Tornado. Once it is entered, it must be driven to one of four possible locations – depending on which vehicle is given for the mission. On the way to the destination, police have stationary patrols set up; these are located in areas through which the player is expected to drive, and they must be avoided by the player.
The Baller has to be driven to Rogers Salvage & Scrap; after arriving at the marker, the screen will fade to black and the player will spawn on a nearby street, with the mission being completed. The Emperor has to be driven to Lago Zancudo and then torched. The Landstalker has to be driven to Banning, where it must be driven into the sea in order to destroy the evidence. The Tornado has be driven to the Altruist Camp, after which the player has to leave the area.
Once the vehicle is disposed of, the mission ends and Agatha will call the player to thank them for their help.
- "Thank you. There are no funds clearing in your account right now."
- ―Ms. Baker
- "Thank you. For everything... and nothing. If you know what I mean."
- ―Alternative call
|This section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Section stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by expanding it as much as you can.|