In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Visit the master-at-arms to improve your combat skills
- Punch the training dummy
- Perform a roundhouse kick on the training dummy
- Perform a flying kick on the training dummy
- Pick up the gun
- Shoot the training dummy
- Follow Ling
- Approach the dumpster and search for a gun
- Follow Ling to the restaurant
- Take care of the thugs behind the restaurant
- Get up to the roof to save the manager
- Check that the manager is okay
Go to the back of the building to meet the master-at-arms. Once Huang is there, he finds out that the master-at-arms is Ling Shan, the same woman from the previous mission. Next, the player needs to punch the training dummy, in multiple ways, as explained on the screen. Finally, pick up the Pistol and shoot the dummy until its destroyed. Kenny exits his building and tells the duo that some street punks are attacking one of his restaurants. And he asks Huang and Ling to teach them the ignorance of their ways. Ling takes her gun back and, on the way, has Huang search through a dumpster to find a gun. Use the touchpad to move the trash bags and pick up the new pistol. Now go to the restaurant. When Huang and Ling arrive, one of the street punks will fatally shoot Ling. Take out the three thugs behind the restaurant and rescue the manager on the roof from the fourth and last thug. After the restaurant owner complains about the two taking too long, Huang moves to the edge of the restaurant's roof and sees an Ambulance drive off with Ling's body.
- Ling Shan - Killed by a street thug.
- Four street thugs - Killed by Huang Lee for shooting down Ling.
Mission Replay Description
"Had some fun with Ling: fooling around with guns, showing off my moves.
Some local punks tried muscling in on Uncle Kenny's turf, so we went to teach them a lesson.
Things got serious ... I'll miss Ling."
- The thugs in this mission are Spanish Lords, meaning that they were trying to get the Cerveza Heights Spanish again, by attacking the Triads.
- If the player kicks the gangbanger who shoots the restaurant manager at first off the roof and meets up with the manager, the cut-scene will continue on normally and the mission will be completed. However the gangbanger will still shoot at Huang even after the mission complete music plays, which is potentially hazardous if the player does not find him shooting at Huang.
- Accidentally attacking Ling by any means before getting to the restaurant will fail the mission and the in-game text will say that Huang attacked Ling.