|This is the PS2 Version of "Under Surveillance". to see other versions of this mission, see Under Surveillance.|
- "My Police source indicates that the Mafia are watching our interests around the city in a bid to track you down. We cannot continue our operations untill they are dealt with. Take out these spying fools and end this vendetta once and for all."
- ― Asuka Kasen
Claude drops by Asuka Kasen's condo and meets her and is also introduced to her brother Kenji Kasen. Asuka informs Claude that the Leone Family are trying to assault the Yakuza territory after the assassination of Salvatore Leone. The player is required to track down and eliminate three groups of Leone gangsters waiting at different spots within 6 minutes and 30 seconds, but may deal with them at any order. They include:
- Two men on an island in the Belleville Park lake, near of the Landstalker.
- Two men in a black Rumpo van in Torrington.
- Six men on the balconies of a skyscraper opposite Kenji's Casino in Torrington.
By firing the first shot at these targets or venturing too close to them, the group will fire back at the player if the player is within their sights. By wiping out all three groups, the player immediately completes the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take out the three groups of Leones
- The Rumpo used by the Leones in this mission has a unique jet black color, it means, it can not be seen as normal car in the streets, matching other vehicles used by the Leones in both GTA III and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. It can be obtained by killing the two gunmen inside via firing a bullet onto the vehicle and luring them out to kill, then the van can be kept on the player's own without failing the mission.
- If Claude drives or walks below the building in Torrington, he can hear gunfire already, but will not be hit, as the gunmen are too high and are at a wrong angle to hit Claude. They can only hit him when he shoots snipers at them from Kenji's Casino.
- In the PS2 version of the game, Asuka talks about Mafia and the subtitles match with what she says. In the PC version Asuka talks about the FBI and the subtitles don't match.