|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|For the gamemode in Grand Theft Auto IV multiplayer, see Turf War.|
Not to be confused with features related to Gang Warfare or Motor Wars.
- "It's time to hold your ground. Mark as much territory as you can, and try to stop other teams from marking over it. The team with the most turf at the end of a time limit gets a point towards the target total."
- ―In-game description.
- "Two to four teams strap themselves into a range of speedy vehicles and compete to control tiles. Drive over each tile to claim it with your team’s color while defending your turf from your foes, all while picking up strategically-located rockets in this new vehicular-themed Adversary Mode."
- ―Rockstar Newswire description.
Every minute, the tiles are reset and the point is given to the team who has the most tiles taken (which is also represented by the timer, as it turns in the team's color to tell which one has the highest percentage of the map). The team who scores the required points is the winner of the match.
Scattered around the map are powerups that can be used to an advantage, such as missiles. Note that whatever sports car the host chooses, it is the same for all.
|Turf Wars I takes place above the Humane Labs and Research facility.|
|Turf Wars II takes place above Pillbox Hill, around the Maze Bank Tower.|
|Turf Wars III takes place above Terminal.|
|Turf Wars IV takes place above Grand Senora Desert, almost south-east of Redwood Lights Track.|
|Turf Wars V takes place above Lago Zancudo, close to the Zancudo Bridge.|
|Turf Wars VI takes place above the Alamo Sea.|
|Turf Wars VII takes place above Galileo Park, over the Galileo Observatory.|
- Turf Wars I on Social Club
- Turf Wars II on Social Club
- Turf Wars III on Social Club
- Turf Wars IV on Social Club
- Turf Wars V on Social Club
- Turf Wars VI on Social Club
- Turf Wars VII on Social Club