- "Bringing you some all time classics from the Tuff Gong family."
- — GTA IV Website
Tuff Gong Radio is considered a more traditional counterpart to Massive B Soundsystem. Tuff Gong Radio plays traditional reggae, whereas Massive B Soundsystem plays dancehall, which is a commercialised version of reggae.
The station's name and playlist are a tribute to Bob Marley, a prominent reggae artist. Indeed, the station's playlist consists of nothing but music from Bob Marley & The Wailers, as well as Bob Marley's two sons, Stephen Marley and Damian Marley. The station's name and logo comes from the record label founded by Bob Marley & The Wailers in 1970, on which their most prominent work was released, and which authorized the use of their visual identity in the game. The "Tuff Gong" name itself was a nickname of Bob Marley's, which derived from that of Rastafari leader Leonard "The Gong" Howell.
As RamJam FM replaces Tuff Gong Radio and Massive B Soundsystem in Episodes from Liberty City, the station is not available in the compilation's version of The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- Stephen Marley - "Chase Dem" (2005)
- Bob Marley & The Wailers - "Concrete Jungle" (The Unreleased Original Jamaican Version) (1973)
- Bob Marley & The Wailers - "Pimper's Paradise" (1980)
- Bob Marley & The Wailers - "Rat Race" (1975)
- Bob Marley & The Wailers - "Rebel Music (3 O'Clock Roadblock)" (1978)
- Bob Marley & The Wailers - "Satisfy My Soul" (1978)
- Bob Marley & The Wailers - "So Much Trouble In The World" (1979)
- Bob Marley & The Wailers and Damian Marley - "Stand Up Jamrock" (2005)
- Bob Marley & The Wailers - "Wake Up & Live (Parts 1 & 2)" (1979)
- Bob Marley & The Wailers - "Get Up, Stand Up" (1973)
- In GTA IV's audio files, Tuff Gong Radio is named "Babylon". This is a reference to the Rastafari term referring to the corrupt and decadent Western society.
- Tuff Gong Radio is one of Little Jacob's favourite radio stations, though Michelle does not like this station.
- Tuff Gong Radio is the default station in Roman Bellic's Cavalcade taxis.
- Bob Marley's song "Exodus" is used in the station's jingle.
- Tuff Gong Radio is Niko's least favorite radio station at the beginning of the game. Altough when doing friend activities with Little Jacob he might comment that he likes the music played on the radio station.
- Bush Sounds - an early reggae station in GTA London 1969 and GTA London 1961.
- Heavy Heavy Monster Sound - an early reggae and skinhead station in GTA London 1969 and GTA London 1961.
- K-JAH - a reggae, dub and dancehall station in GTA III and GTA Liberty City Stories.
- K-JAH West - a reggae, dub and dancehall station in GTA San Andreas.
- Massive B Soundsystem 96.9 - a contemporary dancehall station in GTA IV.
- RamJam FM - a reggae and dancehall station in GTA: Episodes From Liberty City that plays another song from Damian Marley.
- Blue Ark - a reggae station in GTA V that in the updated tracklist plays a song featuring Damian Marley.
- ↑ pc\audio\Sfx\radio_babylon.rpf