Victor drops by Phil's Depot to get some work but is encountered by Jerry Martinez, who reminds him of the pecking order. Phil and Victor leave to collect some guns being transported around Vice City, but first a paranoid Phil tells Victor to go to the Beachcomber Hotel to pick up some back up. At the Beachcomber Hotel two men enter the vehicle and they begin to close down on the truck.
When Victor gets close enough, the two men and Phil kill the three passengers on the back using their sub-machine guns. Victor pulls in front of the truck, blocking its path and allowing Phil to steal the truck. Phil decides to take the truck to his place, with Victor and the two men acting as protection. After three waves of attackers driving in Admirals, Phil manages to get the truck back to his place in one piece.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the car.
- Drive to the hotel.
- Find the truck.
- Stay in range of the truck so your gang can attack it.
- Stay close to Phil and protect him.
Post-Mission Pager Message
- The pink Perennial seems to be explosion proof as it is possible to remain close to the enemy vehicles when they explode and the car will not explode with them.
- In the Spanish version of the game this mission is called "Chorizando a los Cholos" ("Chorizing the Cholos), which is odd as the Cholos do not appear in this mission.
- The enemies share their models with regular pedestrians (or more precisely, Street Criminals) found around Vice City. They also appear in some other missions, also as enemies because they are affiliated with Jerry Martinez, and for that reason, they are called Martinez' Crew.