This mission can only be accessed after Auntie Poulet's missions have been completed.
Umberto has had enough of the Haitians control over the distribution of drugs in Vice City, and sends Tommy to destroy their plant in Little Haiti. After locating a Haitian gang car, Tommy and Pepe meet with some of Pepe's friends and drive to the Haitian drug factory, using the Voodoos to gain access. After accessing the factory, Tommy plants four bombs in various locations around the factory within a set time limit, whilst killing any pursuing Haitians. After planting the bombs, Tommy flees the factory, only to find the Haitians have blocked the exit off. After finding a way out of the compound, the bombs detonate and destroy the factory.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take Pepe, head North into Little Haiti and steal a Voodoo car.
- Go and meet up with Rico and the other Cubans.
- Join the other Cubans at the Haitian Drugs Factory.
- Stay in the car until safely parked inside the compound.
- Park the car at the blip and get out.
- Plant the bombs in the factory. The bombs will be set with a 45 second timer.
- Get clear of the factory!!
- Rico (optional) - Can be killed after the mission by Tommy Vercetti, although it does not affect the storyline.
- Pepe (optional) - Can be killed during or after the mission by Tommy Vercetti, although it does not affect the storyline.
The reward for this mission is $10,000.
After the Mission
The Haitians are now hostile towards Tommy and will attack him if they spot him in Haitian territory. For some reason, however, the Cubans and Haitians will no longer attack each other.
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Campesino" by Los Super Seven. This song was released in 2001, which creates an anachronism because the game is set in 1986. This song is not featured on any in-game radio stations.
- The mission is a reference to the Trojan Horse, a tactic used to win the Trojan War, as told in Virgil's epic poem The Aeneid. After a ten year siege between the Greeks and Trojans, the Trojans looked out from their fortress and found an enormous wooden horse on the beach. The Trojans were informed by a lone Greek soldier that it was a gift from the Greeks, who apparently admitted defeat. However, late in the night, as the Trojans rested after a victory celebration, the Greek soldier opened a door in the wooden horse, allowing the Greek army hiding inside to escape and kill the Trojans.
- In the opening cutscene in the original version of the game, Umberto says, "Hey ladies. You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna kill me a Haitian! And then, I'm gonna make love like a man. You know that, chica? Something like this." This line was removed in re-released versions of the game because of the controversy surrounding the inclusion of Haitian and Cuban gangs in the game.
- In the original game, the player has a 45-second time limit to plant the bombs and escape. In the mobile version, this is increased to 1 minute.