|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Once Transporter is started, a Wastelander will spawn near the CEO's position. Once an organisation member enters the vehicle, the mission starts. The driver is tasked with delivering the Wastelander, as well as the vehicle it is carrying, to a specified point on the map, while protecting the vehicle that has been fitted on its trailer. If playing as a defender, the objective is to protect the driver.
There are two drop-off locations on the map - one in Grapeseed and one in Cypress Flats. Which one the organisation gets is dependent on where the mission is started; it will always be the one on the opposite side of the map.
Other rival players are specifically tasked with destroying the vehicle on the back of the Wastelander, but alternatively, they can simply destroy the Wastelander inself.
- Protecting the Wastelander is the key to success. It is recommended to bring along ground or air support (APCs, Hydras, etc.) to cover the driver.
- The best thing the driver can do is hit the throttle and reach the drop point as quickly as they can.
- Attacking NPCs will spawn in sessions that have a low player count or zero players. They are easy to outrun in the Wastelander, however.
- Advantage should be taken of the Wastelander's offroad capabilities to gain an edge over ground vehicles. However, this strategy is not recommended if attacking players are using aircraft, such as Hydras, to chase down the Wastelander.
- When driving on roads, the Wastelander can move pretty fast. Fast vehicles should be brought to keep up with it.
- Staying close and protecting the driver will help increase the chances for success.
- It is not recommended to target the vehicle carried on the back of the Wastelander since destroying the Wastelander will result in both vehicles being destroyed.
- Aerial assaults are often the best strategy as the Wastelander cannot outrun most helicopters and jets.