|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Class warfare as life's winners and losers fight for survival. Losers become Winners by taking out a Winner. Choose how you play, Podium Finish or Pass the Parcel."
- ―Mission description.
Trading Places is an Adversary Mode featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the GTA Online: Further Adventures in Finance and Felony update, released on June 7, 2016.
In this Adversary Mode, players are battling in variable teams. When a lower-class trader player (Loser) kills a member of the opposing team, they are switched onto that team, becoming the VIP (Winner). The player killed is switched from the winners to the losers. In game, deaths are not indicated, however, the activity of team-switching is.
At the bottom right of the screen, every player has their own bar, which slowly fills when the player is on the Winners' team, and drains when they are on the Losers' team. When the timer ends, half of the players - the ones with the highest percentage of their bar filled - win the round, while the other players lose.
|Trading Places I takes place near the 24/7 on Senora Freeway, Grand Senora Desert.|
|Trading Places II takes place at Hookies, North Chumash.|
|Trading Places III takes place at Redwood Lights Track.|
|Released in Further Adventures in Finance and Felony|
|Trading Places IV takes place at Decker Park, Little Seoul.|
|Trading Places V takes place at R L Hunter & Sons, Grapeseed.|
|Trading Places VI takes place near Harmony Storage Yard, Harmony.|
|Released in Gunrunning|
|Bunker - Trading Places takes place in the Bunker.|
|Released in Arena War|
|Missile Base - Trading Places takes place in the Mount Chiliad Launch Facility.|
|Released in Los Santos Summer Special|
|Diamond Trading Places takes place inside The Diamond Casino & Resort.|
- Trading Places I on Social Club
- Trading Places II on Social Club
- Trading Places III on Social Club
- Trading Places IV on Social Club
- Trading Places V on Social Club
- Trading Places VI on Social Club
- Bunker - Trading Places on Social Club
- Missile Base - Trading Places on Social Club
- Diamond Trading Places on Social Club