Tow Truck is one of four missions the player must complete in preparation for Blitz Play in Grand Theft Auto V. The mission can be conducted using any of the protagonists: Michael De Santa, Franklin Clinton, or Trevor Philips.
As Michael, Franklin, or Trevor, the player must steal a tow truck from an auto repair shop on Elysian Island. A mechanic is working on a car next to the tow truck; the mechanic can be knocked out, killed, or ignored. After taking the truck, the player must return it to the FIB warehouse in El Burro Heights. Once the tow truck is delivered, the mission ends.
- Steal the tow truck
- Drive the truck to the FIB lot.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete within 3:00.
- Not a Scratch - Deliver the Tow Truck with no damage.
- Ensure the truck is in perfect condition - for some reason, this objective doesn't give the same leniency as in previous missions with the same requirement.
- Truckin - Reach top speed in the Tow Truck.
- This is easily achieved with Franklin's ability.
- A Sadler will always be parked at the lot when player brings the Towtruck.
- This mission can be skipped if Franklin completes Pulling Favors beforehand, as he will get the tow truck for free when he buys the Impound Yard.
- If this mission is available by the time Franklin does Grass Roots - The Drag, upon successfully delivering the stash vehicle to Barry's apartment, this mission will activate, Franklin will just have to deliver the Tow Truck to the FIB lot. He won't have to worry about stealing a tow truck.