|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Hey, I saw you were here. We have a big potential client on-site today, and they mentioned they'd like a personal tour of the city, could you spare a few minutes? Oh, and did I mention you'll be using our solid gold helicopter, that has to be a perk, right?"
- — Agatha Baker's briefing.
- "Hey, you're in-house right now, right? You up for playing tour guide for some big out of town money? There's a helicopter waiting on the roof, just show them some of the sights and bring them back in one piece."
- — Alternative briefing.
This mission can only be triggered after certain prerequisites are met. All the Casino Missions must have been completed, ten real-life hours must have gone by since the last Casino Work mission was completed, and no previous Casino Work mission must have been rejected. The player must be playing as a VIP/CEO or MC President, and must wait in the casino or penthouse garage for Agatha to call them.
Agatha tells the protagonist about a big potential client, who wants a personal tour of the city. The protagonist is then seen taking off with a Swift Deluxe from the helipad atop the casino. The player needs to fly the helicopter to either the Banner Hotel & Spa or the Los Santos Golf Club, where they have to pick up the client.
Once they have picked them up, the player needs to fly to five different landmarks around the map. If the client was picked up from the spa, these will be the Beam Me Up art installation, the El Gordo Lighthouse, Mirror Park, the RON Alternates Wind Farm, and the Vinewood Sign. If the pick-up location was the golf club, these will be the Oriental Theater, Raton Canyon Bridge, Richman Mansion, Rockford Hills City Hall, and Two Hoots Falls.
After the player takes the high roller to all five of the landmarks, they are instructed with flying them back to the casino, after which the mission ends and Agatha calls the player.
- "They seem pretty happy, should be on the books in no time."
- — Ms. Baker
- "I've picked out a few of the landmarks they mentioned – just do a quick lap and head home."
- — Shortly before picking up the high roller.