Toreno's Last Flight is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by San Fierro Triads leader Wu Zi Mu from Carl's garage in the Doherty district of San Fierro, San Andreas.
Carl drives to Downtown and sees Toreno's men guarding the Maverick. Carl kills Toreno's guards and as he approaches the Maverick, it takes off with Toreno on board. Carl collects a Rocket Launcher and/or an AK-47. The Maverick flies off south with Carl in pursuit. Carl shoots the Maverick out of the sky and kills everyone on board.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Toreno's boarding a helicopter at a helipad nearby. Get there and stop him
- The helicopter's airborne! Get that rocket launcher to bring it down
- Get on to that freeway and shoot that helicopter down
- The Maverick in the mission uses unique blue colors, unlike the one from the previous mission, which color is randomized.
- A box can be seen inside the Maverick during the take-off cutscene, however, it will disappear when the helicopter takes off.
- Sometimes, one of the side gunners will discard his AK-47 and use a Desert Eagle instead.
- At some point during the chase, the helicopter will drop Toreno's bodyguards at the Flint County safehouse (the player will be warned that there is an ambush), then, it will fly away, giving the player only a few seconds to destroy it.
- The helicopter is impervious to damage until it takes off. Therefore, the mission cannot be completed by hitting the helicopter with a rocket before the cutscene of it taking off.
- On the mobile version, if the player closes the game once the helicopter takes off, the mission will be completed if the player re-opens the game because the helicopter will despawn and the game will register it as destroyed.
- Toreno's bodyguards are the same model as pedestrians that are seen walking around Vinewood in Los Santos. These same models are used as Madd Dogg's personal security in Madd Dogg's Rhymes.