Events of Grand Theft Auto V
- Tonya Wiggins: "Look, I got a husband, he just needs money."
- Trevor Philips: "Mmm, no he needs a divorce, lady."
- Tonya Wiggins: "Creepy-ass motherfucker. Fuck you! Disrespecting a lady like that. Shit."
- —Tonya talking to Trevor when they meet on the street
Tonya and her boyfriend JB are old friends of Franklin Clinton. She and JB have a crack habit that causes them both to neglect their towing service business. Because of this, they are in danger of losing it to creditors. During the story, she convinces Franklin to help fill in for JB as a Tow Truck driver with her, on five separate occasions.
After the events of Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V
- Friends Reunited (Post-mission phone call, only if Pulling One Last Favor has been completed)
Strangers and Freaks
- Pulling Favors (Boss)
- Pulling Another Favor (Boss)
- Pulling Favors Again (Boss)
- Still Pulling Favors (Boss)
- Pulling One Last Favor (Boss)
- According to Tonya, Franklin lost his virginity to her behind a Burger Shot when he was 13. Franklin, however, denies this and claims "nothing serious" happened.
- It is implied that Tonya works as a prostitute, since if she speaks to Michael and Trevor, she will offer to "show them a good time", telling Trevor she sells her body to support herself and JB. Both protagonists reject her offer.
- Tonya often tries to convince Franklin that she doesn't smoke crack as much as she used to, only doing "baby-hits just to get a taste". Franklin, however, is dubious and does not believe her.
- She has a certificate in cosmetology, with her mistakenly referring to it as "cosmology." Franklin, after hearing this, jokingly asks her if she's going up to space.
- Denise Clinton mentions on her Lifeinvader page that she hates living accross the street from a liquor store because whenever she looks out the window, she always sees Tonya hanging out in front of it.