- "When they call them 'organ donors', they aren't thinking of motorbikes that'll go so fast you'll be liquidated when you hit a wall. Live fast, die young, leave a long gristly skid mark down the highway."
- ―Legendarymotorsport.net description.
The Thrust resembles the 2014 Honda CTX700 (body, engine and lower fairing), the 2014 Honda CTX1300 (gauges and headlights) but it's primarily based on the 2010 Honda DN-01 (main fairing, mirrors and saddlebags).
The Thrust has decent acceleration, but its top speed is quite impressive for a motorcycle of its class. The handling is fairly responsive for a motorcycle of its type and weight. The Thrust is also surprisingly proficient at performing wheelies, attaining the Thrust's acceleration. Much like the Thrust's apparent real-life counterpart, it can be considered a hybrid of a sports bike and a touring bike. The engine sound and appearance is unmistakably Parallel-Twin (the engine utilized in the CTX700). However, it has a manual transmission in the game as indicated by the clutch lever in the left handlebar - the CTX700 has an automatic transmission.
There is currently an issue in which hopping curbs in the Thrust will often times eject the rider(s) from the motorcycle.
GTA V Overview
- Available in every garage for all the protagonists in single player (XB360/PS3 Version only).
- Can be found in traffic (PC/XB1/PS4 Version only).
- The default radio stations for the Thrust are:
- When in a police chase, you may occasionally hear the Thrust being called a sports car through the police radio.
- Similar to the NRG 900, the bike features turning lights on the rear view mirrors.
- Keeping up with Rockstar's love of obscene humor, the name "Thrust" is a reference to the act of sexual intercourse.