The Well Stacked Pizza Co. is a large chain of pizza restaurants that appears in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories and Grand Theft Auto IV.
The Well Stacked Pizza Co. is a parody of Domino's Pizza, using a dotted logo like its real life counterpart, as well the name itself possibly referring to the stacking nature of dominoes.
Like many food-related businesses, Well Stacked Pizza provide food to replenish health in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but are not accessible in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. The name is a term for a woman with large breasts: "well stacked". In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, many of the pedestrian customers that spawn in the pizzeria are usually seen eating pizza; the player can also go behind the counter to where a Fire Extinguisher pickup may be found in the kitchen.
Pizza Boy delivery scooters owned by the chain are obtainable in both Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Pizza Boy is a Grand Theft Auto: Vice City side mission begin when boarding the scooter outside any Well Stacked delivery window. Successful completion of level 10 returning to the window rewards $5000, increases maximum health 50 points to 150 and is required for achieving 100% Completion (a software glitch then prevents the scooter from spawning at the Vercetti Estate after mission success.)
In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas there are only two ways the player may obtain the vehicle as there are no sub-missions associated with the delivery scooter. The scooters may occasionally be found in car parks or players may rarely spot a Well Stacked Pizza employee riding the scooter in any part of the game, with a higher chance of finding one in urban areas.
Although the business has no storefronts in in Grand Theft Auto IV, employees of Well Stacked Pizza are seen outside different pizza restaurants around the game world (such as Pizza This in Leftwood), wearing uniforms with Well Stacked Pizza logos and baseball caps with the logo omitted. In addition, a shuttered storefront at the Alderney Casino in Westdyke, Alderney bears the logo and name of Well Stacked Pizza. Some pedestrians mention this restaurant as their destination when their car is blocked, although they refer to the company as "Pizza Stack". A pizza box with the logo of Well Stacked Pizza can be seen under the futon in the Bohan safehouse. The chain is mentioned on the Pißwasser website as one of the company's business partners, and the site americantravelguide.net claims to have all Well Stacked Pizza restaurants in Europe pinned on a map. All of this suggests that the company's stores were cut during the development of the game, as well as the fact that there are sound files in the game for workers.
In GTA San Andreas, the player is given a choice of four different meals at Well Stacked Pizza restaurants. All of the food choices besides the salad are references to breasts: "Buster" is from the word "bust", a word for breasts, or it could be a reference to Ryder's catchphrase. "Double D-Luxe" is from DD, the bra size, and having a "Full Rack" is slang for a woman with large, well-shaped breasts. In Las Venturas, the pricing of the Double D-Luxe, Full Rack and Salad Meal are 20% higher than in the rest of the state, as noted below:
|Meal||Cost||Fat % +|
|Double D-Luxe||$ 5||2%|
|Full Rack||$ 10||3%|
|Salad Meal||$ 10||0%|
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Vice City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
In GTA San Andreas, San Andreas has a total of 13 restaurants (10 being operational and accessible).
There is one store in Los Santos, located in Idlewood; three in Red County, located in Palomino Creek, Montgomery (unmarked on the map) and Blueberry; as well as two in San Fierro, located in Financial and Esplanade North. There are four operational outlets located in Las Venturas: Roca Escalante, Redsands East/The Emerald Isle, Pilgrim/Starfish Casino and Creek; three closed outlets, both unmarked on the map, are found at the Old Venturas Strip (two in very close proximity with each other) and in Redsands West.
The young man who serves Carl at all the locations tends to be sarcastic about the food served there, uttering phrases like "nice and cheesy does it!" He doesn't appear, however, to be as negative towards the customer as his Cluckin' Bell counterpart.
- What would you like, sir?
- You want a pizza or what?
- Chewy crust or sweaty crust, it's your choice sir.
- Everything here is well stacked, sir.
- We stack ‘em high, sir!
- Choose a blend of cheese and fat sir.
- What would sir like?
- Choose from an aspiring range.
- You're gettin' no service here!
- Fuck off, I ain't serving you!
- We're closed, go away!
- I ain't serving you with that attitude!
- Scram, I'm calling the cops!
- Watch it, it's hot.
- Have a nice, cheesy day.
- Have a well stacked day.
- Nice and cheesy does it.
- Enjoy your meal, sir.
- Here you go, enjoy.
- Here. Next!
Throwing up after eating too much food
- Go vomit at Burger Shot or somethin'.
Getting more orders
- What are you waiting around for Mister? You got pizza to deliver.
- Deliever the damn food Mister.
- You'll never get a promotion unless you move faster this time.
- Mister, deliver these pronto, avamos amigo.
- Come on Mister, deliver these things or you're sacked.
- Deliver these.
- We got people waiting pal.
- You again? Deliver these quick pal.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV
- In The Well Stacked Pizza Co. branch in Little Haiti, there is a Haitian gang member that spawns in the kitchen facing the cooker. He is not hostile to Tommy.
- In GTA San Andreas, if the player enters a Well Stacked Pizza Co. store, it is referred to as "Pizza Stack".
- The Well Stacked Pizza Co.'s telephone number in GTA San Andreas is (333) 374-962.
- Like other accessible restaurants in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Carl Johnson can eat a maximum of 11 meals. If 12 meals are eaten in a row, he will vomit and the server will refuse to serve him any more.
- In the original PS2 version of GTA San Andreas, the Montgomery location had a door similar to the one leading to the kitchen. If the player jumps against its front door instead of walking into the yellow marker, or if they aim a gun and walk towards it, or walk through it using a Jetpack, the door will be pushed open and Carl will soon find himself in the entrance box, which, other than in 2-player, is normally inaccessible to the player. In later versions, the door was replaced with a different one, preventing the player from accessing the entrance box.
- The Montgomery location is also unmarked on the map in all versions for unknown reasons.
- Although there are no Well Stacked Pizza restaurants in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the Pizza Boy side mission is referred to as "Well Snacked Pizza".
- In GTA Vice City, driving by the Little Haiti branch with Pepe in the car (during the mission Trojan Voodoo), he will comment, "This place makes good pizzas!"